(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Shiiro95 wrote:

Yeah, I already put Maim in the totem setup. Damage on full life isn't a small loss, is actually the greatest multiplier of damage, but is quite hard to get the bonus.

Carnage heart actually was the best change that I made. I got all attributs, all res, But specially the 50% life leeched per second, just this was able to keep me alive for much more time. I was using a Daresso's salute.

Actually i'm using the Verusso's mainly because it's damage boost with endurances and specially because the unique mod "can't be shocked when full endurances", that I found mortal in most of my maps. The def it provides also helps a lot because my main armour don't do it.

You forgot to count my defense with the granite flask, wich boost my phys reduction to 62% *without endurance charges*, and it's up all the time it's needed (boos fights, reflect mobs)

Maybe after, when I get an Starforge (+90 life) will be able to drop the actuall armor (+126 life) and change back for the insanely defensive Brass Dome (actually with 5300 armor) and not taking extra damage from crits is good. Actually I'm thinkink in get that one granife flask that gives % block chances to melee/spells damage (and not changing the actual chest armour)

Actually I'm liking my DPS right now, is much MUCH more than some days ago, when I got here and asked if cyclone in 3.0 will be viable. I've spent some time re-learning some mechanics and everything, now I can say my char have some decent DPS. I need to focus on defense.

Damage on Full Life is a small loss compared to Maim, is what I said. Full life is 49, while Maim is 30 +14% inc damage taken (effectively a more multiplier). That difference is fairly small.

Veruso's damage boost is trivial if you only have 3 Endurance Charges (which I assume aren't even always up given that you're using War Cry/Leap Slam stun to maintain) - it's 18% increased physical, which is maybe 2% damage. The anti-shock is nice, though idk how often you're actually sitting on max endurance charges with Immortal Call (and I can only imagine that it's pretty god damn awful to continually stop spinning to War Cry or Leap Slam).

I didn't forget to count granite; your Phys DR is still low, even 62% with it up is low.

I'm sure your DPS is much higher! Definitely can't argue that, it's just the defenses which are abysmal. At this point you might as well drop the Templar Amplify area and just go Vaal Pact, though you'll still have to worry about the occasional one-shot.
Can we please have an update about dead links? Hard to use this guide without them ^^
Can we get an updated default marauder passive skill tree? The current links dont work, they only link for the other classes :(
I really want to start the game as a Marauder with this build but unfortunately the passive tree link is not working so I don't really know what nodes to choose for the leveling (new player).
"
Alkyno wrote:
I really want to start the game as a Marauder with this build but unfortunately the passive tree link is not working so I don't really know what nodes to choose for the leveling (new player).
PoE Planner is up as of 3 minutes ago now
Yup it works now ty !! :D
It works?? For me I have always 502 bad Gateway...
I want to try this build, which class will give me fast movement/clear speed?
raider or pathfinder will be fastest, you could prob do any class if you stack movespeed items.
Just curious, is there any enemies, or bosses that are immune to bleeding? cause im thinking of trying...

Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless - Bloodlust - Melee Physical Damage on full life

with

Ancestral Warchief - Maim - Chance to bleed - Blind - Faster Attacks - Vengeance

im not planning to build bleed damage at all, and im wondering if the above can work on the bosses in game, then what % chance to bleed on hit would be ideal for my bloodlust purpose? 50%? 60%? 70%? 80%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info