(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
Kaoms primacy is a fine weapon until like 90 when you wanna try and get a atziri disfavor or really high end rare.

I was so glad to hear that that I immediately put out 15 Chaos for that beauty...

LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Any reason why we wont run with Summon Flame Golem?

As you can see I am a guy who like to ask questions! Haha ;)

In higher level maps it dies in a second and also we cant afford the 1 socket, for early on its fine though.
lvl 60 now and understand what you mean now ;) swaped away my Golem now! Thanks!
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Any reason why we wont run with Summon Flame Golem?

As you can see I am a guy who like to ask questions! Haha ;)

In higher level maps it dies in a second and also we cant afford the 1 socket, for early on its fine though.
lvl 60 now and understand what you mean now ;) swaped away my Golem now! Thanks!

Yeah there are ways to make golems stay alive but it requires links and isn't worth it in the long run
LightyGaming.com
Hey man, sick build! been following it in Warbands and it's going great.
Here's my lvl 84s gear atm:

I'm capped resists with 4.4k hp atm. What upgrades do you reckon I should do? I got a Kaom's primacy and attempting to get a 5L atm.
"
AnmolZ wrote:
Hey man, sick build! been following it in Warbands and it's going great.
Here's my lvl 84s gear atm:

I'm capped resists with 4.4k hp atm. What upgrades do you reckon I should do? I got a Kaom's primacy and attempting to get a 5L atm.

5-6L Kaom Primacy > Kaoms Heart > Mings heart > Atziri Disfavor 5-6L > Replace all rares forever always
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 18, 2015, 5:07:52 AM
Yeah! Just got my Kaom's Primacy! :D

The gems is only for leveling! :)
After deciding to run Cyclone off mana, the RNG blessed me with this little gem...

Makes it a lot easier!
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Jul 18, 2015, 9:27:40 AM
Just hit 73 and this is my current gear.

Im trying to replace my gloves first since my current ones have absolutely no stats that will help me survive higher maps. I really wish my moonstone ring was a coral ring. After gloves will probably replace my Amulet and then get a new Belt (Doryani Physical?? ye right cant afford that!) Then will start crafting a Big Boy Axe.
IGN: DabrixRN
Lighty, followed your build I am now at level 75 but I have some weird problems with survivability. I have full resistances and 4k life but I still seem to be very squishy against physical damage. One hit from a big mob or especially piercing mobs seem to take half of my hp for some reason. Is there anything I am missing regarding survivability? I mean all of my gear has +maximum life on it and I have all life nodes from your build. Any ideas are appreciated.
woot found some gloves in my Shop Stash.

lost about 400 paper DPS but gained life and resists. Still has some wasted stats like energy shield, accuracy and the physical damage roll is terribad but I can live with that.

Also I just ruined the most awesome gem ever with a Vaal. It was physical damage with axes, attack speed with axes, and then some more physical damage. Was hoping for +1 weapon range or something useful. Instead I got this
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jul 18, 2015, 6:42:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info