(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
iUndeadWalker wrote:
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
iUndeadWalker wrote:
How does the Curse on Hit works linked with Warlord's Mark.

Because i haven't see the curse working in the monsters...

You need to link the Warlord's Mark and Curse on Hit with either an attack or spell. The curse will be cast when the attack or spell hits a monster. Vengeance is best since it makes you hit monsters while not having to stop cycloning. So link up Vengeance - Curse on Hit - Warlord's Mark.

I prefer (low-level) Cast When Damage Taken though, as it also works against ranged mobs (and most bosses are ranged) and procs hundred percent of the time.

Oh nice! Ty for the tip

ahhhh yesss the community helping each-other, never thought id see the day. #SoProudCouldCry

LightyGaming.com
YO lighty what lvl does enlighten need to be, to be able to run all 3 auras ?

very F..ing nice build :D started in new league and had no problem so far.. just smooth sailing all the way :D lvl 81..

my gear. still loads of room for upgrades.
Spoiler

ps. im a true slacker with the gems and links
Last edited by MacWrath on Jul 17, 2015, 2:04:54 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
well the best thing is to run the bloodmagic support gem on cyclone, there isn't any real benefit to run a mana based cyclone but mana flows and revelry would be the only 2 notables I would get if I would go mana based, that and Elreon jewelry.

Thanks for your answer! Well even though it's probably stupid I really don't want to run it on Blood Magic because I want that fourth link to be defense or damage (getting another link, the only advantage of running it on mana)...I invested two points in Mana Flows and four-link Cyclone is running very smoothly now with Herald and Hatred. With five-link I'll get an Elreon piece and/or take Revelry.

Is it worth it to buy/craft a five-link Kaom's Primacy or is it too weak for maps and higher-level stuff and I should save my limited currency for a better weapon?
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
well the best thing is to run the bloodmagic support gem on cyclone, there isn't any real benefit to run a mana based cyclone but mana flows and revelry would be the only 2 notables I would get if I would go mana based, that and Elreon jewelry.

Thanks for your answer! Well even though it's probably stupid I really don't want to run it on Blood Magic because I want that fourth link to be defense or damage (getting another link, the only advantage of running it on mana)...I invested two points in Mana Flows and four-link Cyclone is running very smoothly now with Herald and Hatred. With five-link I'll get an Elreon piece and/or take Revelry.

Is it worth it to buy/craft a five-link Kaom's Primacy or is it too weak for maps and higher-level stuff and I should save my limited currency for a better weapon?

Yeah the extra socket works and either its worth the 4 passive points for mana investment and having to run elreon jewelry idk yet, ill test some shit out. Kaoms primacy is a fine weapon until like 90 when you wanna try and get a atziri disfavor or really high end rare.
LightyGaming.com
"
MacWrath wrote:
YO lighty what lvl does enlighten need to be, to be able to run all 3 auras ?

very F..ing nice build :D started in new league and had no problem so far.. just smooth sailing all the way :D lvl 81..

my gear. still loads of room for upgrades.
Spoiler

ps. im a true slacker with the gems and links

First off thankkk youu
Second, nice gloves
Third lv3+ enlighten or you can run the Conqueror's Efficiency jewel you get as a quest reward, that's a much easier/cheaper option.
LightyGaming.com
How much dps do i need before i can go blood magic without life on hit/leech gem

right now i got 7k dps with Hatred+HoA (no blood rage/frenzy)

And 2.4% life leech with blood rage on
"
Lighty wrote:
"
NYCTOM84 wrote:
This is an awesome build, I'm doing 15K DPS at level 66 with just herald of ash. Merciless feels like normal with this build.

I'm new to PoE so this might be a dumb newb question. I got lucky and got Kaoms Primacy from a chest drop. From what I understand level 58 and up items are 6S craft-able. For some reason when attempting to use a jeweller orb I get a message FAILED: item already has maximum number of sockets at 5S. What am I missing here? I would really like to try and get 6S 6L so I can use bloodrage.

Thanks and good work so far! No questions are dumb but your gona feel dumb after this, if its saying it has max sockets at 5 and its not 6 sockets its because its item level is below 50 which is odd I admit because its a lv58 weapon. Hold alt over it and it will display its item level if its under lv 50 you cant 6s it which is a bummer but you can use the Vorici forsaken master to guarantee a 6s on an item at level 6 for 350x Jeweler's Orb. If that's to expensive you could always buy a new kaoms primacy and make sure its above ilevel 50 by asking the seller or holding alt over the item when he links it to make sure.

Sockets - Item level

1________1
2________1
3________15
4________28
5________35
6________50

I see what I was doing wrong now. I was looking at the item level requirement to use the axe and not the actual item level. That is really odd though, why would a weapon with a level 58 requirement be item level 43? That makes no sense to me.

Anyways thanks for the help man.
Last edited by NYCTOM84 on Jul 17, 2015, 5:16:33 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
Kaoms primacy is a fine weapon until like 90 when you wanna try and get a atziri disfavor or really high end rare.

I was so glad to hear that that I immediately put out 15 Chaos for that beauty...

scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
Kronox001 wrote:
How much dps do i need before i can go blood magic without life on hit/leech gem

right now i got 7k dps with Hatred+HoA (no blood rage/frenzy)

And 2.4% life leech with blood rage on

There isn't a real formula for it, take off the gem and see if you survive while running bloodrage without much problem, if you cant , toss life gain on hit back it. Id say around 4-5k life and 10-15k dps you should be able to survive without life gain on hit and just leech from tree and bloodrage
LightyGaming.com
"
NYCTOM84 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
NYCTOM84 wrote:
This is an awesome build, I'm doing 15K DPS at level 66 with just herald of ash. Merciless feels like normal with this build.

I'm new to PoE so this might be a dumb newb question. I got lucky and got Kaoms Primacy from a chest drop. From what I understand level 58 and up items are 6S craft-able. For some reason when attempting to use a jeweller orb I get a message FAILED: item already has maximum number of sockets at 5S. What am I missing here? I would really like to try and get 6S 6L so I can use bloodrage.

Thanks and good work so far! No questions are dumb but your gona feel dumb after this, if its saying it has max sockets at 5 and its not 6 sockets its because its item level is below 50 which is odd I admit because its a lv58 weapon. Hold alt over it and it will display its item level if its under lv 50 you cant 6s it which is a bummer but you can use the Vorici forsaken master to guarantee a 6s on an item at level 6 for 350x Jeweler's Orb. If that's to expensive you could always buy a new kaoms primacy and make sure its above ilevel 50 by asking the seller or holding alt over the item when he links it to make sure.

Sockets - Item level

1________1
2________1
3________15
4________28
5________35
6________50

I see what I was doing wrong now. I was looking at the item level requirement to use the axe and not the actual item level. That is really odd though, why would a weapon with a level 58 requirement be item level 43? That makes no sense to me.

Anyways thanks for the help man.

Yeah its a buncha bullshit how that can happen sometimes and most times it happens when things drop from strongboxes and chests. You should be able to use a 4L kaoms for a while though without needing to upgrade.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info