(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
JamesGamer wrote:
Lighty,
Could you post the gear/gem that you used in the 2.0 video?
Thanks!

Its under the "my gear" section and I use the exact setup in the "gems and links" section minus the vaal stuff because I use kaoms
LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Now level 76 and changed up my gear quite a bit:

Ignore the gems most of them I'm just leveling

Now the fun part comes, work towards getting 6 links. Overall shit looks good, slowly upgrade rares and save towards an atziri disfavor but its loookin reallll goood.
LightyGaming.com
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:
hey mates,

how do you guys use phase run?

cheers

Phase run + Increased duration + bloodrage + bloodmagic/enhance

if you how how, mainly between packs of mobs or when engaging a group of mobs
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
AnOniaC wrote:
Stupid question, but is that armor in the artwork on the top in the game? It looks super badass.
I think i saw somewhere here that it is from this armor:http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_Armor

^ what he said ^
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 16, 2015, 7:20:40 PM
"
AnOniaC wrote:
Stupid question, but is that armor in the artwork on the top in the game? It looks super badass.

not to sound like a middle school teacher but "there are no stupids questions"

http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_Armor
LightyGaming.com
Lighty,

Is it "too safe" to use Marauder Axe's Hardcore Skill tree in Warbands/Softcore? What are pros/con between the two?

Thanks,
"
JamesGamer wrote:
Lighty,

Is it "too safe" to use Marauder Axe's Hardcore Skill tree in Warbands/Softcore? What are pros/con between the two?

Thanks,

yo dawg, when you level 90+ and maps give like 5% exp, nothing is to safe when dying gets you -10%. Only real difference is the hardcore tree has more life and life regen softcore version has more damage. When you get a 6L atziri disfavor running the hardcore tree is better for mapping even in softcore, you really only need like 30k dps for maps, past that its overkill.
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty, I'm a new player and I would love to get some advice on what gear to replace first.
I'm lvl 63 and this is my current gear:
Spoiler

Thanks in advance for the help :)
Last edited by Shihska on Jul 16, 2015, 10:40:50 PM
delete please :/
Last edited by DarthCidious on Jul 16, 2015, 11:49:35 PM
"
Shihska wrote:
Hey Lighty, I'm a new player and I would love to get some advice on what gear to replace first.
I'm lvl 63 and this is my current gear:
Spoiler

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Belt, amulet and weapon. Meginords isnt very expensive for a bet and for weapon if your specced for maces kongors isnt horrible, marohi erqi also. Overall lookin ok
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info