(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Just regal'd a pretty awesome skill gem for Axe Cyclone

Nice, now you gota exalt it and divine that attack speed roll since its 6-8% i believe.
LightyGaming.com
"
Hi great build Lighty, ty for posting !

Can some of you answer me whats the best class of weapon? I'm deep enough in the tree to have to pick Axes, mace or sword and I have no idea...

I think swords are the better for cyclone, but swords usually have useless crit chance and crit amplification

BTW this passive tree is viable for other skill gems? Because depending on the items i get leveling sometimes I can't use cyclone (not enough dex)

Ground slam, ice crash is good ?

Trees basically the same for ice crash and ground slam, axe is slightly better for the reason you stated and the passive tree has like 5% more damage overall. Fluid in motion jewel helps alot of getting dex and will net you 90+dex when put in the right location, i listed the best spots to place it under the jewel section.
LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"

Can some of you answer me whats the best class of weapon? I'm deep enough in the tree to have to pick Axes, mace or sword and I have no idea...

I think swords are the better for cyclone, but swords usually have useless crit chance and crit amplification

BTW this passive tree is viable for other skill gems? Because depending on the items i get leveling sometimes I can't use cyclone (not enough dex)

I've personally picked Axes as Kaom's Primacy is awesome and later game Atziri's Disfavor

^ This ^
Also a large draw for axes, easy to upgrade your way through uniques
LightyGaming.com
"
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"

I've personally picked Axes as Kaom's Primacy is awesome and later game Atziri's Disfavor

Is Kaom's expensive? I'm kind of new to the game so i dont know much about trading , most of my items are self found

A few chaos in standard at most, 10-25c in a new league, overall cheap as fuck
LightyGaming.com
"
scrooge999 wrote:
If I may ask two slightly noobish questions...

Why no Iron Reflexes? It's nearby and I'd imagine it to be quite good still, making good use of Eva + Armour equipment and those Eva + Armour nodes we already take.

If I run Vengeance, will it stop me mid-cyclone if it triggers, or will I continue hitting with cyclone in addition to the hit from Vengeance?

Loving this build so far, something nice about it is that I don't need many skills for it to work so I even have the sockets to put something like Chaos Golem + Minion Life + Multistrike + Blind into a four-link...

Iron reflexes is an option but the amount of evasion on gear you'd need to make it large enough to make a difference when converted into Armour is a fuck ton. Vengeance wont stop your cycloning action it just happens without consulting you. Having flexible slots is awesome and I often find 2 Vaal cyclones + life gain on hit + Increased duration amazing when mapping, just a thought buddy.
LightyGaming.com
"

Is Kaom's expensive? I'm kind of new to the game so i dont know much about trading , most of my items are self found[/quote]

Cheapest on Poe.trade is 2c so yeah it's quite cheap[/quote]

Yep its crack cheap on a bad day
LightyGaming.com
"
A few chaos in standard at most, 10-25c in a new league, overall cheap as fuck

http://poe.trade/search/ahuraniwokerua

Search for Kaom's Primacy with buyout selected, cheapest at the moment is 3 chaos, it would seem the drop rate for these has gone up since you can get a unique axe from those cards.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Jul 16, 2015, 7:08:03 PM
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:
which Forsaken masters is recommended to have?

All of em lmao, only catarina does literally nothing for you but in order of usefulness while leveling.
Vorici > Elreon > Haku > Vagan > Zana > Tora > Leo > Catarina
haha you knew what I meant ;) thank you so much!

Also your hideout doesn't matter right? Just for the looks?

I mean it technically doesn't matter but who wants be to living in a pile of shit.

An exiles house is a reflection of his inner self ~ Chris Wilson..maybe
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 16, 2015, 7:08:40 PM
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"Help Kraiten = 8% Attack Speed or Help Oak = 16% Physical Damage
Help Oak = +1 Endurance Charge or Kill all = +1 Passive Point"

So what do you recommend the most for axe marauder build?

16% physical damage, 8% attack speed outways it later on when you get better gear.

+1 endurance charge is if your planning on farming atziri and want to use enduring cry + immortal call

LightyGaming.com
"
Nachtmahr11 wrote:

Is Kaom's expensive? I'm kind of new to the game so i dont know much about trading , most of my items are self found
"

All depends on who you buy it from. poe.trade showed some looking for exalts for a 3 socket Primacy, not even linked. Whereas others showed 10c for a low phys %. I got mine for 12, which I easily made in a day of playing and trading Alts and Chroms for Chaos.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 16, 2015, 7:13:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info