(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
zenixmoo wrote:
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Im curious if it is worth to use BL keystone and run with HoA + Determination and switch to BM gem when you get 4 or 5 link because without it cyclone dmg is low.

Runing cyclone on mana is kind of problem imo because you need to have life potions, mana potions and granite flask/other flash are also needed sometime so it is better to run with BM or not?

Running 4L Cyclone is fine since the auras give a lot of damage IMO but if you run the BM keystone you can gain an extra slot I guess test it out.

I have been looking at way's to run Cyclone on mana and one I came up with which will take a while to get going but is dooable is buying elreon rings with -mana useage on skills and regaling them and using some other bits on quality gems to get cyclone down to 1-5 mana a cast at which case it should be easily useable on mana.

"
Viese wrote:
May i ask why koams heart? is it only for the life to get more regen/leech?
ALso does the fire damage do anything for the build?

Kaom's Heart will give you 500 HP non legacy which is able to scale off all the % modifiers on your nodes which will give you a huge boost in health allowing you not to be 1 shot on things and wiggle room on taking damage. The +fire damage is a slight bonus but nothing major.

I am using Belly at the moment and Kaom's dwarfs the HP I gain from this due to having the flat amount so really aiming for it.

If you run the BM keystone you'll not be able to run Auras

its a route you COULD take but running the bloodmagic support gem + life gain on hit solves most every problem mana related
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
which Forsaken masters is recommended to have?

All of em lmao, only catarina does literally nothing for you but in order of usefulness while leveling.
Vorici > Elreon > Haku > Vagan > Zana > Tora > Leo > Catarina
LightyGaming.com
Thanks for the great guide. The build seems much stronger than in 1.3. Maybe its the defense from fortify that helps so much, but I was able to kill merciless Malachi last night with only one death on my first attempt.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. The build seems much stronger than in 1.3. Maybe its the defense from fortify that helps so much, but I was able to kill merciless Malachi last night with only one death on my first attempt.

Gooood shit! Fortify helps alot, no desync is amazing and phase run is really nice when mapping. Overall its lookin like the year of the cyclone
LightyGaming.com
Hi, love the build, blasting my way through the game.

I recently traded for a Koam's Primacy. And you know, with the whole Culling Strike thing, I was wondering if it's still worth it to use Herald of Ash for the 15% added fire dmg even though the overkill dmg won't happen.
Just regal'd a pretty awesome skill gem for Axe Cyclone

Hi great build Lighty, ty for posting !

Can some of you answer me whats the best class of weapon? I'm deep enough in the tree to have to pick Axes, mace or sword and I have no idea...

I think swords are the better for cyclone, but swords usually have useless crit chance and crit amplification

BTW this passive tree is viable for other skill gems? Because depending on the items i get leveling sometimes I can't use cyclone (not enough dex)

Ground slam, ice crash is good ?
Last edited by malcolmbutler21 on Jul 16, 2015, 3:11:29 PM
"

Can some of you answer me whats the best class of weapon? I'm deep enough in the tree to have to pick Axes, mace or sword and I have no idea...

I think swords are the better for cyclone, but swords usually have useless crit chance and crit amplification

BTW this passive tree is viable for other skill gems? Because depending on the items i get leveling sometimes I can't use cyclone (not enough dex)

I've personally picked Axes as Kaom's Primacy is awesome and later game Atziri's Disfavor

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"

I've personally picked Axes as Kaom's Primacy is awesome and later game Atziri's Disfavor

Is Kaom's expensive? I'm kind of new to the game so i dont know much about trading , most of my items are self found
If I may ask two slightly noobish questions...

Why no Iron Reflexes? It's nearby and I'd imagine it to be quite good still, making good use of Eva + Armour equipment and those Eva + Armour nodes we already take.

If I run Vengeance, will it stop me mid-cyclone if it triggers, or will I continue hitting with cyclone in addition to the hit from Vengeance?

Loving this build so far, something nice about it is that I don't need many skills for it to work so I even have the sockets to put something like Chaos Golem + Minion Life + Multistrike + Blind into a four-link...
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info