(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Nice build one of the most detailed I've ever seen, any chance you might also publish a guide for a Cyclone with CoC Blade Vortex?
I've made another slight tweak to my build, dropped combat stamina cluster as didn't seem to be doing a lot for me, don't have a huge amount of armour so the % node not that effective, took the int nodes leading to another jewel socket - found another tri axe damage + dex jewel in my stash from the 1MSC (Would have preferred dual/triple damage + life, might try rolling some again). It not hugely efficient, but helps with my stats, and takes me past the devotion notable, which is a bit more efficient than taking more 5% nodes in the scion wheel.

Perhaps I could/should have gone for Iron reflexes instead though - then it's only another 2 point investment for either a frenzy charge (but If I do that, might as well do the bandit respec for it), or cloth and chain.

Respec tomorrow anyway, so can tweak things.
Last edited by Idyar on Dec 10, 2015, 9:59:10 AM
Man, I'm so excited about using this build!
Going to play it in Talisman* SC. Planning to go as a Marauder, 2h Axe and I'm looking to use this new "hezmana's bloodlust" axe, which I see that it can free a gem slot.
What are your thoughts on it, Lighty?
Last edited by CrYFu12 on Dec 10, 2015, 1:38:39 PM
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Going to play it in Talisman* SC. Planning to go as a Marauder, 2h Axe and I'm looking to use this new "hezmana's bloodlust" axe, which I see that it can free a gem slot.

Be interesting to see what the range of rolls are on that axe, at the moment it's about comparable with a Kaom's, with the advantage of the blood magic, but not culling.
Also, interestingly it is 'blood magic', not supported by blood magic gem, so presumably no mana multiplier, and it says attacks, not attack gems in this weapon. So leap slam etc should be affected too?

The rarity will play a factor too, Kaom's was popular as it was fairly common and cheap. I'm guessing it will be a tier higher than that maybe.
"
LaggyToast wrote:

Nice build one of the most detailed I've ever seen, any chance you might also publish a guide for a Cyclone with CoC Blade Vortex?

One of, the most detailed!
The only way I would make a guide for coc blade vortex is if I was playing it in a league; which Im not for talisman, and if I did it wouldn't be to the same level of quality as this guide.
LightyGaming.com
"
Carlovski wrote:
I've made another slight tweak to my build, dropped combat stamina cluster as didn't seem to be doing a lot for me, don't have a huge amount of armour so the % node not that effective, took the int nodes leading to another jewel socket - found another tri axe damage + dex jewel in my stash from the 1MSC (Would have preferred dual/triple damage + life, might try rolling some again). It not hugely efficient, but helps with my stats, and takes me past the devotion notable, which is a bit more efficient than taking more 5% nodes in the scion wheel.

Perhaps I could/should have gone for Iron reflexes instead though - then it's only another 2 point investment for either a frenzy charge (but If I do that, might as well do the bandit respec for it), or cloth and chain.

Respec tomorrow anyway, so can tweak things.

Yeah the free respec tomorrow does allow for some tweaking however in general based off the patch notes I dont foresee "any real" changes to the cyclone tree's.
LightyGaming.com
Hoping to grab any new unique items that may help cyclone within the first week on standard to add to the build guide. Otherwise watch the forum thread for periodic updates on whats viable.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 10, 2015, 5:17:01 PM
"
Idyar wrote:

"
CrYFu12 wrote:

Yeah it seems to be somewhere between Kaoms & Disfavour in power ( closer to kaoms ). The name is a pun ( attempted ) for hEz (Easy) Mana's (Mana) since it grants your attacks bloodmagic forgoing the use of mana. The one listed is Roughly 400 pdps and we dont know the roll table so it could go more; not counting the extra link.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 10, 2015, 5:15:23 PM
When I did Cyclone last league I felt squishy without either high armour or evasion. With Blasphemy out now, do you think it would be possible to run Windscream boots or Perandus ring and then Temporal Chains (or Warlord's Mark) as well as Enfeeble with Blasphemy while still doing good damage? With such a defense there would be little need to scale armour or evasion with auras and passives. We would lose Herald of Ashes but could keep Hatred.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info