(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
unlucky_child wrote:
Ive been thinking to change conc area to added fire damage. And about the sword. You think i should wait for better weap and then get +2 range or should i change it now?

So I would suggest using added fire over conc effect; the increase of damage isn't worth the loss of AoE and thus, loss of clear speed. I don't understand the links in your sword and it seems to be just cwdt + curse. I also don't understand Haste in the boots and overall its easier on yourself to link bloodrage and Golem to bloodmagic since bloodrage self refreshes and Golems don't die often at lv20; unless you want to player 100% automated. You also have room to mastercraft onto your belt,glove and prismatic Ring; life, wed or whatever you like. Your passive tree is kinda odd and a lot of choices arnt optimal. I would suggest not deviating far from the listed passive trees but the choice is yours ultimately; let me know what you think or if you have any questions.
LightyGaming.com
Those are just gems i wish to level.

about CWDT, somehow, my flame golem is dying too much so im linking it to cwdt with blood rage. cwdt1 + warlords mark

about crafting mods, you think i should wait for really good items to add the mods or they are ok now?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 21, 2015, 9:48:17 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Those are just gems i wish to level.

about CWDT, somehow, my flame golem is dying too much so im linking it to cwdt with blood rage. cwdt1 + warlords mark

about crafting mods, you think i should wait for really good items to add the mods or they are ok now?

Crafting WeD on the belt, Life on the Ring and Leech on the Gloves would only cost you a few chaos; always worth it.
LightyGaming.com
thnx.
About my tree. I followed old 2rt sword cyc guide. Anyway, could u tell me, what are wrongs:)

"
unlucky_child wrote:
thnx.
About my tree. I followed old 2rt sword cyc guide. Anyway, could u tell me, what are wrongs:)

Not a lot overall, just some tweaks and priorities

• Don't get the left side of the Hematophagy wheel.
  • Prioritize the sword cluster west of marauder over the 3 point jewel sockets (such as your warlords reach one)
  • You want the 12% phys damage compared to the 4% attack speed south of duelist
  • Before getting jewel nodes you want to fill the rest of the passive tree. Unless you have 2-3 desirable roll jewels, which you do not. Check the jewel section of the guide for examples.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 21, 2015, 10:07:56 PM
Heya Lighty, nice guide you have here. I'd like to take a moment to poke your brain a little bit and collaborate what your thoughts are on a few things.

1) Is there any particular point to switch from faster attacks in the axe weapon setup to WeD? I'm using a 20/20 FA now leveling a WeD and noticed you use one.

2) I've been applying warlord's mark with a CoH/incAOE in a leap slam setup instead of CwDT, I might switch to what your doing to get this Intelligence req off my back however this'll cause me to lose my phase run setup in the helm. Are there any particular reasons as to why you've set your curse application up that way? Any clue about blasphemy's int requirement? I'd like to plan on using that with WM or punishment someday.

3) I don't how much you want to share but is there anything your actively doing to prepare for the new changes and content? Personally I don't want to be spending, mostly been playing it safe with the currency market and enjoying the spin2win haha.

Appreciate your time
V/R,
Zac
thnx very much. You are damn right. I wasnt using my head and just blindly followed a guide.

Last questions. You have weapon elemental damage on rings. You use them mainly because of hatred + herald of ashes + added fire dmg?

what type of weapon do you prefer? Like in d2, axe were the best

Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 22, 2015, 4:50:10 AM
Hi Lighty, loving the guide and looking forward to any changes coming with 2.1. Wanted to ask if you could suggest which pieces of gear I should focus on for upgrading next.

"
TheChosenWon wrote:
Heya Lighty, nice guide you have here. I'd like to take a moment to poke your brain a little bit and collaborate what your thoughts are on a few things.

1) Is there any particular point to switch from faster attacks in the axe weapon setup to WeD? I'm using a 20/20 FA now leveling a WeD and noticed you use one.

2) I've been applying warlord's mark with a CoH/incAOE in a leap slam setup instead of CwDT, I might switch to what your doing to get this Intelligence req off my back however this'll cause me to lose my phase run setup in the helm. Are there any particular reasons as to why you've set your curse application up that way? Any clue about blasphemy's int requirement? I'd like to plan on using that with WM or punishment someday.

3) I don't how much you want to share but is there anything your actively doing to prepare for the new changes and content? Personally I don't want to be spending, mostly been playing it safe with the currency market and enjoying the spin2win haha.

Appreciate your time
V/R,
Zac

Hello there!

• I normally drop faster attacks when I drop life gain on hit as it looses its luster, WeD offers slightly more damage but if you have a 20/20 FA compared to a lv20 WeD; FA would win

• I would imagine the Int cost of blasphemy will be either 111(curse on hit) or 155(wrath/int aura) and atm I'm running vaal ground slam so I cannot afford to have leap slam with curse on hit and vengeance within the same setup; although I still would use cwdt overall. I do think warlords mark will be the best choice overall; but keeping other Red curses on hand when playing with a party is a smart choice

• For talisman I'm doing nothing since its a temp league. However I'm hoarding pure ex so when the leagues over I can purchase the best cyclone rare amulet with a talisman exclusive implicit i can afford; such as the spoiled 30% increased physical damage node. It will be easier however to purchase theses within league as the standard economy will be roughly 4-5x the price when it converts over. Overall if your goal is to get a cyclone talisman from the talisman league, play hardcore. There will be less options but the ones that exist will sell for much cheaper towards the end of the league

let me know if this anwsered everything!
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 22, 2015, 8:56:33 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
thnx very much. You are damn right. I wasnt using my head and just blindly followed a guide.

Last questions. You have weapon elemental damage on rings. You use them mainly because of hatred + herald of ashes + added fire dmg?

what type of weapon do you prefer? Like in d2, axe were the best

Yeah a lot of your damage is converted into elemental so WeD scales your damage well. I prefer Maces because I use Vaal Ground Slam, however axes are a popular choice because they have superior passive nodes and the best uniques for leveling(kaoms primacy) and endgame (atziri disfavor); you also have +1 weapon range with axes which grants a slightly larger cyclone aoe.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info