(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I have around 12k tooltip dps at this point with all the buffs(fortify, blood rage, hatred, haste).

I was playing around and realized that I put Faster Attacks into my 5L instead of Increased Melee Physical. Right now I run two auras and level up Melee Physical and Haste.

I'm wondering if Haste makes it all better.

Here's my gear so far:

Here's my Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABS0FPAd1CZYJuwxfDc0OPBDwERoUIBRNFHEYkRo4G6ocpxzOIVUnICcvK1As-zkOOlJAoEd-SHhJ1VBHU6VXVFnzXhNfP2FSYxdlTWhYaGVyqXNrdO12f3aseu97jHzZfuCCB4TEhNmE74VShmCHaonYiiKQVZBsk6iXeZ5XqSeplKyqrY2vp7yfvTa-p8CmwQfEFcRYxPbFU8auz37XfteW2WHZfNrB3DLcPeRR6hjrCe8O707zb_Pd9kj3Mvjr_Ev-VA==?accountName=Blueberrywizard&characterName=Flamenstein

I got 3 jewels like this one (almost exactly the same 3) for 15c each :

I try to keep my currencies for a Kaom's Heart so no yolo exalt for now. I can only use 2 of them now, but next level I will use the third one (51% of level 87 atm).

Kaom's Heart are 5-6ex so I need 4ex to get one, so long :(
Well we can always hope for a Jewel Master in the near future...

I got this for a few Chaos

and would really like to add even more damage to it.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Ty gonna try it
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Hi guys!

Probably a noob question, but should I always upgrade all gems until max, or is there something to consider?

Thanks
You can and should always level up your gems as much as your stats (Dexterity/Intelligence) allow it with this build. The obvious exception is Cast When Damage Taken and the gems linked to it - those (especially in the case of linking a curse like Warlord's Mark) should stay very low-level so Cast When Damage Taken triggers more often. I actually have a second Cast When Damage Taken setup with CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration where I level up all the gems as much as possible in order to get a longer Immortal Call.

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Thanks for you answer! So, in normal circumstances, will someone with this build have cyclon and faster attack have at max level at some point, and be able to support the dex requirements?

Regarding CWDT, I was not aware of that gem. I read a little bit into it, but don't get it. The gem triggers more often if it is low? So why should I ever level it up? Wouldn't that always be a disadvantage?

EDIT: Also I wonder why is life gain on hit prefered over a life leech gem?
Last edited by Pongard on Aug 26, 2015, 6:10:12 PM
Yes, Cyclone and all its supporting gems should be at max level at some point. The dexterity requirements need some +Dexterity on gear though.

Low-level CWDT triggers more often but can only support low-level gems (so it's good for things you want to cast frequently). High-level CWDT triggers less often but can support high-level gems (and is good for things like Immortal Call which you want at the highest level but don't need too often).

With Faster Attacks and some attack speed nodes, you can get three or four attacks a second, making Life Gain on Hit give quite some life. You also gain the life instantly, which is not the case with Life Leech, and can be very relevant if you're using Blood Magic. When you start doing a lot of damage with your hits Life Leech will start giving more life than Life Gain on Hit though you might still opt for the latter.

Thanks scrooge, that was certainly helpful!
I hope someone can help me out again.

I am at level 53 and running into mana problems. I don't have good equipment, and need my slots for damage gems rather than a blood magic gem. My question is, would it be a mistake to put a point into blood magic on my passive skill tree, and respec it later with a refund point as soon as I found a weapon with enough connected slots?

Also want to mention - great build, like playing it so far :)

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info