What is your opinion about new globes?

"
demon9675 wrote:
is "neo-feminist" some kind of right-wing term used to distinguish the old feminists everyone agrees were justified from the younger ones who cause controversy?

"Neofeminism describes an emerging view of women as becoming empowered through the celebration of attributes perceived to be conventionally feminine, that is, it glorifies a womanly essence over claims to equality with men. It is a term that has come into use in the early 21st century to refer to a popular culture trend, what critics see as a type of 'lipstick feminism' that confines women to stereotypical roles, while it erodes cultural freedoms women gained through the second-wave feminism of the 1960s and 1970s in particular."

-Wikipedia

We thought it'd be cool to reskin the UI slightly with each major expansion. This is the first such change - updating the very old HUD to the recent KaruiStone theme we're using elsewhere in The Awakening.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks for the clarification, Chris! Just.... No old men, 'kay? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thank you for clarifying Chris!

But please could we have an option to use the old one? As you see many of us are more likely for the ladies not skulls and cats.
Aye Aye Captain!
"
Chris wrote:
We thought it'd be cool to reskin the UI slightly with each major expansion. This is the first such change - updating the very old HUD to the recent KaruiStone theme we're using elsewhere in The Awakening.

Oh well, my guesses where a bit off then. But I'm sorry to say, I really don't like the new UI skin, can you please consider giving us an option or MTX so that we can change it. Or is it something I just have to adapt to? It makes me sad to see the ladies go if that's the case.

Edit: Thanks for clarification.
Last edited by Zayatani on Jul 1, 2015, 7:16:33 PM
@Raycheetah: it can be old man, but please, it needs to be better than the previous one, there was a lot wrong with the other one, just check the original thread, others put it better than I can right now just by memory. I remember my biggest problem with it, was size, I think. Images were too small for me, and I could not discern the details of them. (hell apparently it was one man and a woman, but people thought it was 2 old men, that's how bad it was)

"
Chris wrote:

thanks for the clarification. What do you think of the proposal to have old UI as optional or even sold as MTX?

@Nuro: and where was the objectification in the previous version? if you can see it, do explain it.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 1, 2015, 7:23:09 PM
several thread on this in beta feedback forum and its near unanimous = lame
Git R Dun!
I like new stuff.
"
"
Chris wrote:

Oh well, my guesses where a bit off then. But I'm sorry to say, I really don't like the new UI skin, can you please consider giving us an option or MTX so that we can change it. Or is it something I just have to adapt to? It makes me sad to see the ladies go if that's the case.

I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:

I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.

Well, dunno about you guys, but that's good enough for me.
This game has so much going for it that I can understand and wait if there are more pressing matters. (which likely are, am supposing giving such a possibility isnt easy)
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info