What is your opinion about new globes?

takes the focus of the hideous totem pole challenge reward.
Second-class poe gamer
I even care less than Clive.

Also, lmao @ Shags :D
i don't mind change

but at least give us an option

to freely switch globe UI

heck, why not make more globe UI pictures as challenge reward

earn them globe UI

could be something there....
I dont like the changes they do just to...change something. I like the old one and there is no reason to change them
limited edition mtx skins. :)
Let people decide with a option in the UI options,
if they want to see the classic or the awakened UI.
My opinion about new Globes is:

-Make it a UI Choice
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I like the quality of the newer, more detailed art. If we could get the old female statues upgraded to the new art quality, I'd be all for it.

Otherwise, I don't care if GGG feels the need to politically correct the orb art. It doesn't change my gameplay experience at all (the only time I ever notice them is when a forum thread complains about it) and if it helps GGG sleep at night, bonus.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
politically correct the orb art.
excuse me but how the fuck half naked woman body (or even full naked) can be politically affected/involved/whatever ?
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Jul 1, 2015, 10:21:00 AM
While it's not a big deal (I'm not going to fly into a rage, or go into a meltdown or anything), I must confess I am a little disappointed.

Not specifically because we lost tits, but because there was really no reason at all that was worth changing that part of the UI for. Seems like not only a waste of resources, but, because they've said nothing about it (that I've seen), gives off the impression that they're making the change because there were complaints. About chained ladies. In a game where statues are practically shoving their exposed privates onto your characters face, and a game where Lunaris 3 is a thing.
That is ridiculous.

Since they're not going to add an option for that, I'd like to ask a member of the community if they can rip the UI files out of the Content.ggpk (or wherever GGG stores it) and toss it over to me, I'd appreciate it, and I'd see if I could get a friend of mine to make a patch that restores the girls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info