What is your opinion about new globes?

As long as it doesnt affect my monster killing, they could have a puppy picture on the globes.
they almost did replace them gals with old zeus like guys

but people swarmed the announcement with comments of disapproval

hence the gals were retained

it was a screenshot pertaining to forsaken master before release
They could have put there "fuck you" and I would not have noticed. They're fine.
I find it ridiculous; Like they obviously had to change it because some of you get fucking offended over the silliest shit ever.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If someone even notices it, they are looking waaaay to hard at it. Anyone looking at it that much has other issues. I didn't even know they were there until I saw it mentioned a few days ago. I had to load the game just to see what people were talking about.

I suppose if someone comes from a culture where women are covered head to foot, then even the slightest suggestion of woman parts can be more than they normally see. But you can't cater to everyone in the world, or even everyone in a given culture. Somebody will be offended by pretty much anything. People need to quit being so sensitive about everything and just freaking deal with it.

They already changed the interface a while back. They changed the menu. If they changed anything else I didn't notice. The only thing I care about is that the bubble is red. When it goes black bad things tend to happen.
Logging in just to say that everything that is not chained ladies, sucks balls.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

I'll let you guys imagine the terribly sexist comment that I have in mind. X-D
"
"
morbo wrote:

I'll let you guys imagine the terribly sexist comment that I have in mind. X-D

The "chained ladies wouldn't be bad at sucking balls either" kind?
"
Kindred1 wrote:
i like them both i wished we had choice tho im heterosexual male and i like women

SACRILEGE!! Cis male sexuality is the devil! You have been found guilty of misogyny! To the gallows with you!

Has anyone noticed that
"
We're a small independent team of hardcore gamers based in New Zealand and have created Path of Exile as the game that we'd want to play ourselves
has been recently removed from the overview page? That seems fitting...

Oh well I got bored and quit after trying act 4 in beta. IMO the game has become pretty generic.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
I vote: NO

I gained a lot of respect last time GGG switched it...then switched it back because of the community backlash. This is supposed to be a cult game and the cult has spoken so switching it again seems wrong.I remember the globes being one of my first memories of this game.

I could accept change but in the current state it's not even relevant...Skull for Life? Lion for Mana? I would prefer a Angel/Demon...For that reason I hope there are plans to change in the future.

Thanks GGG <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info