What is your opinion about new globes?

Not a huge deal to me either way, but I preferred the old globes just due to familiarity and them being around so long that they just "feel" like the proper PoE globes.

I'd love an option to choose between the existing globe art so that I can choose to keep the "classic" style globes (more options don't hurt anyone, and I'd support the idea of MTX globes in the future to expand the globe art options further for others that like having variety to their globes).
I like tits but I also like the new globes. TL;DR ain't care
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

I wonder what people would think if they just made both globes two giant boobs with a little nipple in the middle

It would be a big seller as an mtx!
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

I wonder what people would think if they just made both globes two giant boobs with a little nipple in the middle

then I would definitely notice the presence of boobs, unlike now (I honestly have not noticed until I read this thread lol).
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
I'm very glad for the change. :) It was one of the few things that bothered me about GGG.
"
Hey everyone!

Some of the comments in this thread seem to be wandering dangerously close to misogynistic territory, which as I'm sure you're aware would fall under the 'Discrimination Against Others' forum guideline; a tier one offence.

Please be sure to keep your thoughts on this topic respectful.

You can take a more in-depth look at the forum guidelines here.

Do you even know what misogyny means? It means dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

There has been none of that in this thread.

Wanting woman statues in the UI is not misogyny. Even if people were sexualising the statues, it is not misogyny. Disliking feminism is not misogyny.

News flash humans are attracted to each other. If people can not tolerate male attraction to women then that is hate towards men.

This is why I think modern feminism is ridiculous and if you want to ban me for saying that then go ahead.

Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

Now that would be immersion breaking, so stupid.
I like to be silly sometimes in PoE but even that is too silly for me. (though I'd have nothing against someone using a custom UI like that for stupidity, but definitely against it being forced unto the players)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 3, 2015, 5:42:58 PM
"
"
Disrupted wrote:

Now that would be immersion breaking, so stupid.
I like to be silly sometimes in PoE but even that is too silly for me. (though I'd have nothing against someone using a custom UI like that for stupidity, but definitely against it being forced unto the players)

What do you mean "immersion breaking"? You don't like being immersed in such visual stimuli?

Teddy bears wouldnt fit either :P
You know what I mean
Oblivious
"
Necrogue wrote:
Do you even know what misogyny means? It means dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Let's say my own comment was sexist enough that I would understand Rachel's worries.
"
Necrogue wrote:
"
Hey everyone!

Some of the comments in this thread seem to be wandering dangerously close to misogynistic territory, which as I'm sure you're aware would fall under the 'Discrimination Against Others' forum guideline; a tier one offence.

Please be sure to keep your thoughts on this topic respectful.

You can take a more in-depth look at the forum guidelines here.

There has been none of that in this thread.

Wanting woman statues in the UI is not misogyny. Even if people were sexualising the statues, it is not misogyny. Disliking feminism is not misogyny.

News flash humans are attracted to each other. If people can not tolerate male attraction to women then that is hate towards men.

This is why I think modern feminism is ridiculous and if you want to ban me for saying that then go ahead.

nothing to add.

"
"
Necrogue wrote:

Let's say my own comment was sexist enough that I would understand Rachel's worries.

Do you found this comment sexist? rly? no but RLY?

"
"
morbo wrote:
Logging in just to say that everything that is not chained ladies, sucks balls.

I'll let you guys imagine the terribly sexist comment that I have in mind. X-D

having sexist comment in mind is not a misogyny.

EDIT: @Rachel I think you overreacted a BIT. I found your post funny, maybe little hilarious.

EDIT2: @Rachel do you treat writing about woman post as a "hilarious" as a misogyny? I'm just curious. cheers
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Jul 4, 2015, 5:37:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info