What is your opinion about new globes?

Can we please have real issues fixed instead of this?

Btw, the new UI looks alot worse then the old one so its actually a NERF. NERF UI.
Globe's? We don't need no stinkin globes!... So GGG decided to change their look... err... I'm sure there are 101 other more important issues with PoE (of course there are). Move along, nothing to be concerned about here.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Hey everyone!

Some of the comments in this thread seem to be wandering dangerously close to misogynistic territory,

Many responses spring to mind, unfortunately each one would probably get me banned.

It would be interesting to know who is being accused of these comments that are so dangerously close to misogynistic.
Bring back our girls.
"
Malone wrote:
I like the new , I like the old, I don't give a fuck.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
jeż wrote:
having sexist comment in mind is not a misogyny.

What about inviting people to find sexist comments?
still talking about this? ok, I'll also add my 2ct.

Changes and new graphics won't kill me or the game.
But: I'd still prefer to have the current version because it looks better and fits to the game.
That skull is also ok, but what is that in the right corner? A lion? no please.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jul 5, 2015, 5:19:30 AM
"
Wraeklops wrote:
still talking about this? ok, I'll also add my 2ct.

Changes and new graphics won't kill me or the game.
But: I'd still prefer to have the current version because it looks better and fits to the game.
That skull is also ok, but what is that in the right corner? A lion? no please.

Oh yes, I did not like the skulls at first because of the metal graft bothered me a bit, but then I realized... That fits with the theme of act 4.
The lion is beautiful but I dont understand how it fits, have we even seen a lion anywhere aside from hideout decorations? well, it contrasts with the skulls, I guess?

Wish the artists would explain it in detail.
Oblivious
I'm really hoping they'll add the ability to choose. The new ones look so intrusive in comparison to the ladies we were used to. The ladies and their surroundings were smooth but the new ones look so sharp and visibly different.
Will pay for ladies to come back... with roses on hand instead of chain though. =D
Hei GGG that's one cash shop income there, introduce different UI skins, why not lol... Everybody wins!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info