[2.3] (YES WE ARE BACK) SUPPORT BUILDS (LL BM AURABOT, CURSEBOT, TANK!)

Fail
Last edited by Feignantise on Jul 28, 2015, 9:16:36 PM
@feignantise

Thank you for posting that. I apologize for not looking through the pages to see the replies.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
"
CircAGG wrote:
Hey Cvrtis!

Thank you so much for this guide, and I love the layout. It's really nice and simple to read.

I was wondering if this is hc viable (I forgot if that is in there somewhere), and also was wondering if you could maybe make a progression for the skill tree.

I'm not super new to the game, but I am still getting used to the passive tree.

Do you think you could make steps for like lvl 30,50,70,etc. or if you don't have the time would you mind telling me what is important to shoot for first?

Thank you so much for the help,

Circa

Big thanks to Feig for posting my comment above. Just to build upon that, rush for dual totem and just follow the rest of the build from there.
IGN: CVRTIS

Low-Life? I prefer No-Life.
Hey everyone - sorry for not posting anything in a while. I'm hoping to finish off the guide very soon, however my desktop PC is broken and my laptop can barely run PoE at all. I have most of the info I need for the theorycrafting side of the guide, however any videos may have to wait. If you're new to build, feel free to message me here on the forums and I'll be sure to reply as soon as I can!

How exactly do you kill things? o,o
*edit* derp, I see the righteous fire now.

How do you level up, is my real question. I've really wanted to play a support character but getting to endgame is...not looking good
Last edited by Grimwhol on Aug 21, 2015, 4:46:24 AM
Hey Guy, if anyone is interested in this build on Warband, im selling it Fullbuild with gems
"
Grimwhol wrote:
How exactly do you kill things? o,o
*edit* derp, I see the righteous fire now.

How do you level up, is my real question. I've really wanted to play a support character but getting to endgame is...not looking good

This build doesn't run RF - not sure what you're looking at there!

You need to level as something other than a support character, unless you're in a party. Even if you're in a party, they need to be able to carry you really easily.

Updated the guide a little. Hopefully, the high-end guide should be out within the week!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me calculate stuff for this build, as well as everyone who supported me with it. I've been playing less and less PoE lately, and as a result of that I won't be updating the build guide with high end version of the build in the foreseeable future. Sorry if you were waiting for it - but basically just max ES, auras, run some stuff on Generosity, use a legacy Shavs with BL - CoH - GMP - Ele Weak - Curse 1 - Curse 2. For everything else, corrupt the three purities until you have all Level 21 gems, then use them in Alphas/Prism Guardian for the extra 1 max res.

How much ES do you have with Solaris Lorica? It says 4.8k ES, but I'm wondering if you've made any gear changes since then. I'm honestly a bit surprised you have that much without Shavronne's Wrappings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info