Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.3] (YES WE ARE BACK) SUPPORT BUILDS (LL BM AURABOT, CURSEBOT, TANK!)

"
How much ES do you have with Solaris Lorica? It says 4.8k ES, but I'm wondering if you've made any gear changes since then. I'm honestly a bit surprised you have that much without Shavronne's Wrappings.

I have just under 5k. I have a huge ES%, which means every little bit of ES on rings and amulets is really helpful. I upgraded to an Auxium which is just under 100 ES, so that is a big help too.
IGN: CVRTIS

Low-Life? I prefer No-Life.
CVRTIS,

Thanks for putting this build together! Great buffs good survivability

I am having a bit of a slow down at higher levels, could you or someone reading this recommend changes to improve it?

thanks in advance, here is my tree:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8EBw18DjwQexFQFHEXLxhqGYoaOBqPGyUdFB1PHaod2R8CIuoksCW8JwstHy9vNbk2xTeDOlJDVEZxSVFJsUuuTLNV1lfJWAdZ81xrXIpfsGFSZOdmnmhlbRlvnnC7cg9yqXgvfOV_xoCkgwmDtoRIhMWGYIbRiEKLeox2j0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhm7WhL6KjpyusqrQMtzG-Or6KwQDBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPXz9kT2VvbGttP34rfv-DD4Yji9-d06NbpAuoY6rrsGO9O74jw1fPd9HH1S_ba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kk=

and my gear:
Spoiler

It will take quite a while to level and progress due to the fact that you have to leech XP, and can't play solo whatsoever. Levelling auras and finding better gear is the only way the build can progress, after it has the main aura nodes needed to run all ten auras.

hey! i was wondering if you could tell me what section of the skill tree i should rush or whatever and if i should take any health nodes on the way
"
vinisv25 wrote:
hey! i was wondering if you could tell me what section of the skill tree i should rush or whatever and if i should take any health nodes on the way

While you're levelling, I suggest you play as flame totem or another easy levelling spec, as this build is disgusting to play whilst levelling. In terms of what to rush, the order generally goes aura nodes and reduced mana > dual curse > ES, whilst still picking up as much ES as possible. The build really comes online around level 80, so I suggest you level until there and respec.

Bump, same tree for 2.1 boys

I'd like to build something like this build. I have a lvl65 scion that has gotten a forced refund of points that i think i can use instead of witch.

Thing is tho, that i would like to level her solo to lvl75 at least so i'd like at least a tolerably efficient kill-skill. I can respec out of dmg and into full aura later.

In short, the idea is to build a aura "skeleton" passive tree that can change from solo dps and fewer auras to full aura later on.

Trouble is that i'm short on experience (the actual kind, not the game kind), i guess, and have little idea how to do this. Neither what skills to use or how to set up the passive tree. If the OP, or anyone else for that matter, would like to make some suggestions, i'd be all ears.

I have the needed gear, and even access to a 6L shavronne's (non-legacy).
"
Espenanda wrote:
I'd like to build something like this build. I have a lvl65 scion that has gotten a forced refund of points that i think i can use instead of witch.

Thing is tho, that i would like to level her solo to lvl75 at least so i'd like at least a tolerably efficient kill-skill. I can respec out of dmg and into full aura later.

In short, the idea is to build a aura "skeleton" passive tree that can change from solo dps and fewer auras to full aura later on.

Trouble is that i'm short on experience (the actual kind, not the game kind), i guess, and have little idea how to do this. Neither what skills to use or how to set up the passive tree. If the OP, or anyone else for that matter, would like to make some suggestions, i'd be all ears.

I have the needed gear, and even access to a 6L shavronne's (non-legacy).

I'm basically running an aura bot with SRS right now solo and it's working fine. Problem being I don't have a shavs or Solaris so I die to chaos easily, but you shouldn't have that problem.

LL Blade Vortex also works, but it doesn't use BM keystone or aura's so I don't think it would be the best.

I leveled from 4-80 with just SRS so you shouldn't have any problems.
SRS is summon raging spirit right?

I didn't even consider summons, but they would benefit from all the auras. Something to consider.

Leveling a new witch atm for auras. Lvl 40 atm, and since i had a 5L searing touch with the old lvl req of 13 i went for firestorm for levling, but she's getting awfully glasscannony if that's a word. Summons would provide protection.
Is anyone planning a Templar version of this build for the Guardian Ascendancy class? It really sucks that Ascendancy is going to pigeonhole builds now. The Templar provides the perfect Ascendancy class for this build but will require more points and, of course, a Templar start which, by my cursory calculations, results in an almost 50% increased maximum Energy Shield reduction from the Witch version. The ES was already painfully low to begin with.

I have been doing different versions of this build (to include dual flame totem for soloing) for about 3 leagues now and the last version was really nice with 10 auras, and almost 6k ES with Shav's, and about 17k total totem dps with two totems and Frenzy charges up, @ lvl 82.

Edit: Well, I found 3 more points for an additional 28% increased max ES. :)

So, looks like it loses 38% increased max ES, one jewel slot, and 34 flat ES, and 20 INT compared to the Witch version I had. But also has the ability to gain back that missing % increased max ES with 5 points. (@ about lvl 87) Considering Witch would put those points into 5x 6% increased max ES nodes, that's a net loss of about 20% increased max ES, but gains 30% armor.
Last edited by Siegelayer on Mar 3, 2016, 3:09:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info