[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

I wonder if Innervate would be any good on Revenants. They'd potentially shock everything for +50% damage for everyone, and gain the Onslaught buff for +20% attack/cast/move speed.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
the dex to run haste is painful. so ...wrath + hatred? or anger + wrath? or hatred + anger? which one's the best?

don't need to have lvl 20 haste. just level it as high as you can. difference between lvl 10 and lvl 20 haste is 4% attack speed and 3% move speed. you will never notice it. it's negligible.

hmm, if so,lvl 10 haste + wrath for revenants... and haste + anger for flame sentinels?
Can I raise spectres before putting spell echo linked... Or this way my Spectres will not receive spell echo gem bonus?
IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
Last edited by clon8888 on Jul 15, 2015, 2:50:48 AM
I'm playing with this build on Warbands and at level 82, I can say this build is destroying maps. The clear speed is amazing by this point. Leveling was a bit of a pain, I'll admit, as the damage seems to be low up until you run your Spectres in Act 3 Cruel. When you hit the stage where you can summon up Flame Banners, the leveling improves greatly. It improves even more so when you can summon Revenants.

My gear is nothing too amazing, I'm running a Tabula for 6 Link Spectres and I would most likely say grab one if you can (Or any 6 link of course!), your life will improve drastically with Revenants socketed with Chain, Minion Damage, Lightning Pen, Slower Projectiles and Echo.

My Gear
"
clon8888 wrote:
Can I raise spectres before putting spell echo linked... Or this way my Spectres will not receive spell echo gem bonus?

Yes you can. Snapshotting no longer exists. Minions update every ~second now, so swapping gems will change all active minions.
Can't reserve haste wrath and arctic... what am I doing wrong? i have all the reduced nodes.

41% 41% 21% shown on them.
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Jul 15, 2015, 4:06:43 AM
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Can't reserve haste wrath and arctic... what am I doing wrong? i have all the reduced nodes.

41% 41% 21% shown on them.

As explained in the guide, you have to use the Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel which gives 2% reduced reserved mana.
btw, would golem's skill affect my minions? like flame golem inc. dmg
"
Venexis wrote:
I'm playing with this build on Warbands and at level 82, I can say this build is destroying maps. The clear speed is amazing by this point. Leveling was a bit of a pain, I'll admit, as the damage seems to be low up until you run your Spectres in Act 3 Cruel. When you hit the stage where you can summon up Flame Banners, the leveling improves greatly. It improves even more so when you can summon Revenants.

My gear is nothing too amazing, I'm running a Tabula for 6 Link Spectres and I would most likely say grab one if you can (Or any 6 link of course!), your life will improve drastically with Revenants socketed with Chain, Minion Damage, Lightning Pen, Slower Projectiles and Echo.

My Gear

Can you tell me what map level did you do? Did you try 75+?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Can someone tell me why 5 linking SRS is more important than 5 linking raise specter?

I feel like most of my damage comes from specters but he suggests 5 linking SRS first.

any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info