[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

So i have been running this build now lvl 68, I just dropped my tabula rasa for a 5L tri-resist chest, the difference in 5-6 link is minimal if you drop the slow projectiles with the HUGE benefit of not getting one shot. I would say 5L chest > 5L weapon slightly. I currently running with a 5L +1 fire 7% cast speed staff used 250 alts and still no +2 fire.

like someone else said having lvl 10-14 haste is all you need. Also Pro tip get flasks with animation (minion % healing) i run 3 of them and just spam them all the time to keep my spectres from dieing.

"
Theonething wrote:
So i have been running this build now lvl 68, I just dropped my tabula rasa for a 5L tri-resist chest, the difference in 5-6 link is minimal if you drop the slow projectiles with the HUGE benefit of not getting one shot. I would say 5L chest > 5L weapon slightly. I currently running with a 5L +1 fire 7% cast speed staff used 250 alts and still no +2 fire.

like someone else said having lvl 10-14 haste is all you need. Also Pro tip get flasks with animation (minion % healing) i run 3 of them and just spam them all the time to keep my spectres from dieing.

How strong are you and how many times have you died? I play HC so obviously I can't die.
Why does guide say to use Flammability curse yet it uses wrath aura?
IGN: LessBow
does anyone know a good general guide for what spectres to use for level ranges and where to get them?
something like

40-50 flobblygobblers (normal difficulty the forbidden forest)
50-55 sloppyfloppers (normal difficulty the post office)

etc
"
Milkopilko wrote:
does anyone know a good general guide for what spectres to use for level ranges and where to get them?
something like

40-50 flobblygobblers (normal difficulty the forbidden forest)
50-55 sloppyfloppers (normal difficulty the post office)

etc

I have been following 2 of Angry's guides. This one (SRS) and his dual curse. I play on Warbands and am 84 SRS and 70 dual curse.

I suggest leveling as flame totem or however you want until you get to act 4 in cruel then picking up Revenants in Belly of the Beast (Obviously at this point you'll want to be transitioning over in to your summoner build.)

I used cruel A4 Revenants all the way to merciless A4 Revenants and it was fine.

If you are just to eager beaver to wait that long Flame Sentinels in A3 Solaris Temple are also a viable choice.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Why does guide say to use Flammability curse yet it uses wrath aura?

I could be wrong, but I believe when Angry originally wrote this guide the intended spectre was Flame Sentinels. So Flammability increased both the damage of SRS (Which is a fire skill) and the Flame Sentinels. After some testing he (along with many others) found Revenants, who are lightning based, to be just too strong to pass by.
instead of wrath + hatred, i'm running lvl10 haste and wrath, though dps of srs is lower, but at least my revenants got boosted. and owning maps. Revs are godlike!
Can anyone explain why I still can't run the 3 auras even with Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel?
Why are you not using Multistrike for SRS? And is it possible to run Spell Totem + ( Ice Gem ) and EE? for extra dmg
Last edited by AiMBOYrEE on Jul 16, 2015, 3:09:43 PM
"
pigret wrote:
Can anyone explain why I still can't run the 3 auras even with Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel?

You should be able to, can you link your tree?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info