[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

Im trying this build on Tempest. What are you guys saying? Is this for HC or SC?

It would be nice to see what kind of gear you guys are using?
"
Runninglegs wrote:
Im trying this build on Tempest. What are you guys saying? Is this for HC or SC?

It would be nice to see what kind of gear you guys are using?

works flawless

my gear so far:

Spoiler
Ign: JessieRogers_
Witch trap build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887619
"
works flawless

my gear so far:

Spoiler

That is good to know.

Its always nice to see what other people are doing with the build.

Thank you!
Hey angry what would you want descrate at? I only ask because it requires a high dex so doing so would result in having to get dex on our gear. any advice?
Hi,

I am xping also a SRS/Summoner like mentioned in this guide and just wondering (although I see the problem now) - why not playing with ancestral bond and 4-linked flame totem?

I found The Three Dragons mask and like in another thread/build, i linked it with GMP-FC-Added lightning damage, in order to shock+freeze the enemies (the original build is with incinerate, but we can switch it easily). we also have access to static blows, as it isnt that far from EB.

what do you think, is it worth trying from 70+ ?

the only problem is, that we need the room for 4-linke, so it has to be helmet/gloves/boots
I ripped on Tempest on lvl43 normal on Kaom last phase - Totems, nor Zombies couldn't withstand massive SRS spam - all got instagibbed and then I died aswell having 2400hp and 300es...

I guess it would be better if for the course of all 43 levels anything dropped that had 4 links and fitting colors...
Last edited by Marrond on Jul 14, 2015, 3:02:37 PM
the dex to run haste is painful. so ...wrath + hatred? or anger + wrath? or hatred + anger? which one's the best?
in the gem description :
"
A level 20 Anger grants 72.1 additional average fire damage to Raging Spirits (taking into account the 70% damage effectiveness).
A level 20 Hatred grants 36% added cold damage, for an increase of 131.48 on a level 20 Summon Raging Spirit.
A level 20 Wrath grants 85.75 additional average lightning damage to Raging Spirits (taking into account the 70% damage effectiveness).
Hatred therefore has the highest damage contribution. It also benefits from increased physical damage modifiers on the Raging Spirits, unlike the other two. However, other possible beneficiaries of the aura (such as the player) may also need to be considered.

is this true or its outdated?! if so why are you using Wrath?!

so i saw this:
"
I use Wrath over Hatred, because Wrath buffs both Spectre and SRS damage, resulting in more overall damage.

does this mena if i only want to boost my SRS i should use Hatred?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jul 14, 2015, 8:23:37 PM
It's not 70% damage effectiveness anymore, it's 70% of added damage. I'm pretty sure that means it affects Hatred now too.

What you use will depend on your spectres. Hatred is still great with evangelists, anger with sentinels, wrath with arc spectres or maybe the revenants.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 14, 2015, 9:35:52 PM
"
the dex to run haste is painful. so ...wrath + hatred? or anger + wrath? or hatred + anger? which one's the best?

don't need to have lvl 20 haste. just level it as high as you can. difference between lvl 10 and lvl 20 haste is 4% attack speed and 3% move speed. you will never notice it. it's negligible.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 15, 2015, 1:21:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info