[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

can you explain for a newbie the mechanic of summoning spectres with summon desecrate? I dont get this point.
This might be a noob question, but i'm running this build in tempest and at level 60 my armor is atrocious. Is there any physical mitigation besides arctic armor? is that an issue?
I feel like helping Kraitan in normal is better than oak, apparently some bandit rewards were just changed in 2.0 and I haven't played in a while but Kraitan gives 10% resists while Oak gives 40 HP. Hmm?
"
Dekar0 wrote:
I feel like helping Kraitan in normal is better than oak, apparently some bandit rewards were just changed in 2.0 and I haven't played in a while but Kraitan gives 10% resists while Oak gives 40 HP. Hmm?

Endgame it's worse since capping res is easily achievable on gear.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
chokemokes wrote:
This might be a noob question, but i'm running this build in tempest and at level 60 my armor is atrocious. Is there any physical mitigation besides arctic armor? is that an issue?

Easily achievable ones include endurance charges, Lightning Coil or just simply a ton of ES and surrounding yourself with minions.
"
Clony wrote:
can you explain for a newbie the mechanic of summoning spectres with summon desecrate? I dont get this point.

You don't have to kill mobs to summon em, just create corpses.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Clony wrote:

You don't have to kill mobs to summon em, just create corpses.

does it mean u dont have to go every tiem to solaris 2 when they die?
"
Dekar0 wrote:

Resists are easy capped from gear. There's no cap on +life and there's not a single node in the tree that offers +40 life. Helping oak is a no-brainer.
"
Mastodonic wrote:
"
Dekar0 wrote:

Resists are easy capped from gear. There's no cap on +life and there's not a single node in the tree that offers +40 life. Helping oak is a no-brainer.

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Dekar0 wrote:

Endgame it's worse since capping res is easily achievable on gear.

Okay thanks guys, back when PoE was new I never got past like 70 something. 40 life just seemed insignificant when you have 4-5k.
"
Dekar0 wrote:
Okay thanks guys, back when PoE was new I never got past like 70 something. 40 life just seemed insignificant when you have 4-5k.

you are not counting in yr passives %.

40 isn't just 40.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info