[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

Sorry is this is a really nooby question, but if we're planning to use this on the new leagues, how are we supposed to level with totems? I don't see flame/searing totems are the quest rewards for Scion
"
Shieze wrote:
I think there is a slight issue with the leveling trees. The 21-38 tree has Harrier just east of the Scion start but the 39-50 doesn't although 51-70 tree has it again. I am you don't mean for this to be all refunded just to grab them again.

Thanks, I fixed this inconsistency.
this build valible to farming Aziri?
THX angry for adding the leveling portion i love u :x
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Got nearly all my summon gems linked with the support gems but I am still doing really low damage... I cant even scratch the merciless mobs, am I doing something wrong?
is this atziri viable?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jul 11, 2015, 12:44:47 AM
do you max lvl all your aura levels?
Hi,
Just rebuilt my SRS summoner to your build.. now its even stronger than in 1.3 :)
Keep up the good work (Y)
i was following the skill tree in the leveling section, but you changed the links or something and it's not the same skill tree anymore, the previous one started in the scion nodes and this one is from marauder? i dont fucking know
i was following the skill tree in the leveling section, but you changed the links or something and it's not the same skill tree anymore, the previous one started in the scion nodes and this one is from marauder? i dont fucking know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info