[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

hatred is probably better now since SRS is back to 70% damage effectivness
Angryaa srs still viable after nerf? or classic summoner with curses is better?
i went over sentinels and took these speders from Act 4 harvest.
they do massive dmg and u do not need a GMP they shoot 6-7 projectile.
effictive clearing with 4 link in merciless and also they are very tanky.
its a lvl 12 spectre gem, echo, minion life and minon dmg
adding a third spectre would be a sumoner spectre who does also cursing also effective
Last edited by KOLACIC1 on Jul 8, 2015, 5:34:09 PM
I like most of the things of this build but I really dislike the fact that the build has not a single way to recover life except for using flasks, is it really worth sacrificing so many passive skill points and life regen for the MOM+EB combo ?
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

"
Philss wrote:
hatred is probably better now since SRS is back to 70% damage effectivness

Not necessarily since it's actually 30% less damage, not 70% damage effectiveness. It means Hatred damage is reduced too.

Yeah a beta change this late might make a build like this less viable. SRS in beta are now worse than they are live. They could have just made them 70% damage effectiveness again but no they had to go and nerf them.

I want more Rachel streams and videos too :) I want to see what she thinks about Leap Slam.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 8, 2015, 10:41:33 PM
Correct me if I am wrong: our ES will not regen off of Mana regen, it will regen on its own and from ZO's life regen?

Since we use ES for casting, but more importantly for defense with MoM and we have basically 0 regular Mana, don't we want to skip the Quick Recovery cluster and get e.g. the Arcane Focus?

It's 1 more point, we lose:
- 14% increased life
- 0.8% Life regen
- 40% mana regen we don't care about (wasted stats)

We gain:
- 10 Int
- 33% increased ES
- 20% increased ES recharge rate

What do you think?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jul 9, 2015, 6:33:22 AM
The SRS nerf is not a big deal, they still do excellent damage (this is why they were nerfed in the first place) it just means you might need better gear to get really OP clearspeed. SRS with lots of minion damage jewels is still absolutely nuts. 30% less power from auras is surprisingly not a big deal, I thought they would nerf the jewels.

On top of that, the power of the minions is as solid as ever.

In terms of the EB/MoM/ZO combo, it allows you to reserve so much without any passive point investment into aura nodes the lack of regen is a small drawback. Flasks are more than fine and on top of that your ES regens so at-least part of your EHP is always regenerating. This spec dosn't really facetank anything thanks to minions tanking so primary you just need to survive burst damage, its very good at that!
is thsi viable in HC?
I took a minion/SRS build worse than this to 79 in HC. Died in a zana daily after someone bailed on me but otherwise the build did well.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 9, 2015, 1:48:04 PM
I think there is a slight issue with the leveling trees. The 21-38 tree has Harrier just east of the Scion start but the 39-50 doesn't although 51-70 tree has it again. I am you don't mean for this to be all refunded just to grab them again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info