[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

"
nazeroth77 wrote:
"
Milkopilko wrote:
does anyone know a good general guide for what spectres to use for level ranges and where to get them?
something like

40-50 flobblygobblers (normal difficulty the forbidden forest)
50-55 sloppyfloppers (normal difficulty the post office)

etc

I have been following 2 of Angry's guides. This one (SRS) and his dual curse. I play on Warbands and am 84 SRS and 70 dual curse.

I suggest leveling as flame totem or however you want until you get to act 4 in cruel then picking up Revenants in Belly of the Beast (Obviously at this point you'll want to be transitioning over in to your summoner build.)

I used cruel A4 Revenants all the way to merciless A4 Revenants and it was fine.

If you are just to eager beaver to wait that long Flame Sentinels in A3 Solaris Temple are also a viable choice.

Between the two, which did you like better? I like SRS, but if I'm going to have a million minions out might as well throw all my eggs in that basket
I'm finally fully up and running with this build at around level 70 and i've been testing some Spectres, since i can't really get the Merc Revenants yet and the Cruel ones die too quickly. Those rock throwing dudes from The Mines are my favorite alternative right now. They apply a burning effect to huge groups of mobs and just burn them down really quickly. It's great.

Edit: Okay wow, with Spell Echo and LMP those rock throwing dudes from the mines just own everything.

Edit2: Seriouly, get the shining rock throwing guys. They even apply burning ground and just fuck up everything.
Last edited by nyderic on Jul 16, 2015, 6:44:37 PM
"
You should be able to, can you link your tree?

EDIT: was missing some mana reduction on skill tree, I can run all 3 now
Last edited by pigret on Jul 16, 2015, 5:39:10 PM
forget it xD
Last edited by Vanhinten on Jul 16, 2015, 8:01:59 PM
i really dont understand why we using wrath?!
it only give a small % dmg to lighting dmg?!

arent SRS fire/phys Dmg?!?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
Venexis wrote:
I'm playing with this build on Warbands and at level 82, I can say this build is destroying maps. The clear speed is amazing by this point. Leveling was a bit of a pain, I'll admit, as the damage seems to be low up until you run your Spectres in Act 3 Cruel. When you hit the stage where you can summon up Flame Banners, the leveling improves greatly. It improves even more so when you can summon Revenants.

My gear is nothing too amazing, I'm running a Tabula for 6 Link Spectres and I would most likely say grab one if you can (Or any 6 link of course!), your life will improve drastically with Revenants socketed with Chain, Minion Damage, Lightning Pen, Slower Projectiles and Echo.

My Gear

Can you tell me what map level did you do? Did you try 75+?

The highest I've done so far is 74 and it was incredibly easy. Just keep your minions from getting swarmed by using convocation to move them away from center of enemy packs and you will just decimate enemies.
"
nyderic wrote:
I'm finally fully up and running with this build at around level 70 and i've been testing some Spectres, since i can't really get the Merc Revenants yet and the Cruel ones die too quickly. Those rock throwing dudes from The Mines are my favorite alternative right now. They apply a burning effect to huge groups of mobs and just burn them down really quickly. It's great.

Edit: Okay wow, with Spell Echo and LMP those rock throwing dudes from the mines just own everything.

Edit2: Seriouly, get the shining rock throwing guys. They even apply burning ground and just fuck up everything.

What are the shining rock throwing guys? The latern guys?
nice build
Last edited by viperca on Jul 17, 2015, 1:32:55 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
i really dont understand why we using wrath?!
it only give a small % dmg to lighting dmg?!

arent SRS fire/phys Dmg?!?!

Wrath adds a %more Lightning damage to spells (for Revenants) and a flat +x-x Lightning damage to attacks (for SRS).

The flat bonus to attacks is much higher (at least on lower levels) than what the wiki says, some info there has not been updated for 2.0.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jul 17, 2015, 5:53:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info