[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

Having fun with this build thank you. Is Armour/ES on gear better than pure ES. I'm playing Tempest. Also how does this build go with act 4 bosses solo?
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
What are the shining rock throwing guys? The latern guys?

Yes, i believe their called "xyz Illuminator". Sorry, i was a bit drunk yesterday. That aoe damage + the burned ground is really good.
Last edited by nyderic on Jul 17, 2015, 10:23:38 AM
playing this build in warbands. lvl 74 templar. here is my stuff i am using:

very cheap build to play.
the most expensive item i have is srs with 17q i bought for 9 chaos.

staff: got from maramoa quest reward in act 3.
helm: bought 1 chaos
boots: bought 1 chaos
gloves: bought 3 chaos
ring with cast speed: bought 1 chaos
other ring: self found
amulet: bought 5 chaos
chest: found act 4 cruel

going to craft cold res to my belt when i can level up tora and life on my helm. then a better chest is probably my next upgrade. have been using that one since cruel.

great build btw. author did a good job here.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 17, 2015, 7:57:03 AM
How do you use arctic armor now? Should you cwdt it?

Also I'm lv 66 now with 2.6k hp and 1.2k ES, should I start using EB?
I am doing double spell totem with SRS link along with regular casting SRS. What you guys think and what gems should I be linking.

IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
srs+beer = drunken skull
"
nyderic wrote:
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
What are the shining rock throwing guys? The latern guys?

Yes, i believe their called "xyz Illuminator". Sorry, i was a bit drunk yesterday. That aoe damage + the burned ground is really good.

mines 1 and mines 2 : pocked lanternbearer
crystal veins : "something" illuminator

i've tested those, they're not as good if compared to revenants, but those golden flames...ohh golden flames...so mystical and majestic. Can have them as additional cosmetic effects. =D
"
Unfeared wrote:
How do you use arctic armor now? Should you cwdt it?

Also I'm lv 66 now with 2.6k hp and 1.2k ES, should I start using EB?

what would be the point of linking aa to cwdt? also i don't know how to have enough mana to run it. you would have to take every aura reduction passive or drop an aura. but haste + wrath/anger/hatred are more useful.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 18, 2015, 1:39:36 PM
I dont understand why wrath? wouldnt anger be better? like wrath only increase the lightning damage you do does it not?
Anyone here has tried to do Atziri.
my stats are
4.4kHP
1,5kES
resis caped at 75
3 gems with each 15% minion dmg
lvl 87
5 link setup spectre 6th link is IiR gem
Srs 5 link (echo, phys mele, multi, mele splash i switch multi with IiR gem for MF)
i use a +2 staff Fire
- have tried to do a run yesterday but failed on Trio!!!! Somehow there is not much dmg output to nuke them down with vaal haste.
i guess there should be an optional acces to have a totem and eleequlibrium to proc.
that is only for atziri runs, for maps i have done so far necropolis 77 and cleared without any issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info