[2.2 Theory] "Crusader" Slayer/Gladiator Crit 2H Sword by fiqst

How am I supposed to generate frenzy/power charges with this build?
"
Kodiak97 wrote:
How am I supposed to generate frenzy/power charges with this build?

Blood rage to generate frenzy charges

curse on hit assassin's mark for power charges
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hey! trying out this build in warbands right now, liking it so far! just a question, what would you recommend the level of CWDT to be to get the best use out of IC. I have 4k hp right now at lvl 70 and am wondering what i should do!
"
Hey! trying out this build in warbands right now, liking it so far! just a question, what would you recommend the level of CWDT to be to get the best use out of IC. I have 4k hp right now at lvl 70 and am wondering what i should do!

right now, i use cwdt (2) - IC (5) - inc Duration (20/20)
I would just like to know why you use HoI instead of HoA?
"
Kenji1788 wrote:
I would just like to know why you use HoI instead of HoA?

Yes it's suppose to be HoA.

This guide is still a work in progress. I should finish it soon.
Updated with equipment layouts, new stat screens and tree.

to do:

- layout of thread
- test maligaros and vaal pact
- test high level mapping
Build looks great. Was wondering what are you going to do about jewels? Where would you put them and what kind?
I have some questions about this build since I am playing it since yesterday. Currently lvl 36 , reached act 4 for the first time.

- mana is a problem, no leech, using pots all the time.... is it going to be better later ? I mean is the dmg high enough to have always full mana with one piece of gear with mana leech ?
- Intelligence is a problem. I play self found, and maintaining even 35 int for basic gems like HoA or Hatred is a pain in the ass. There is no big INT nod around at the start except Hard Knocks, the one near Unwavering stance.
- I thought Iron Reflexes is picked always with Unwavering stance combo. You didnt picked both of them, why ? I feel sometimes even at low levels that I am getting stunned while spamming ice crash.
- When do I refund Resolute Technique and get crit nodes ? Is it worth to go crit at all ? Since sowrds have a very low base crit chance.

Thanks for the answers and help in advance :-)
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Jul 15, 2015, 2:40:58 AM
When I'm leveling a new character, i to run a low level clarity to deal with mana issues.

At your level, you have access to the blood magic gem which is perfect to use all the way to the end.

Unwavering is too many nodes away for me. I find i can avoid being stunned by leap slamming around.

I made this build in anticipation of the new maraketh 2h sword with a 6.5 crit base. You can push the crit chance close to 70-75% plus the 10% from AM. I think in that situation it's most certainly worth going crit.

You can play RT all the way up to level 70 or so. Enough time to collect the pieces you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info