[2.2 Theory] "Crusader" Slayer/Gladiator Crit 2H Sword by fiqst

Hi there,

I was thinking of taking up the slayer class to create a pure dps melee fighter with strong leech capabilities, but instead i chose to create a niche character:

Infernal Combustion

Which, via the Gladiator class, uses the bleed mod in the sword to blow things up, and a Kaom's chest for 6k life. It is also perfect for flicker strike.

The tree is almost exactly the same as 2.1, apart from the subclass, so you can essentially turn this build into any of the duellist subclasses to suit your needs.

I may revisit the slayer class in the future
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Nice build mate, I really like the look of it but cant view it all. I am currently playing an axe cylone dualist at the moment but am totally missing those crits and leech after playing a tornado/puncture ranger for ages. I would like to see yoour skill choice but I cant view you passive tree. I keep getting the message "The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work" with IE and chrome.

Am I just being a baffled noob?

EDIT

Turns out I am and that it is simply because they are an old version like it said. Would you mind updating please
Last edited by Tulbure on Mar 20, 2016, 9:08:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info