[2.2 Theory] "Crusader" Slayer/Gladiator Crit 2H Sword by fiqst

Or anyone just have an opinion about an evasion based cycloner in HC? Does it have to be dualwield or shield to stay alive without armor?
"
onklen wrote:
Or anyone just have an opinion about an evasion based cycloner in HC? Does it have to be dualwield or shield to stay alive without armor?

I started this game with this build as my first about 10 days ago.
I am at 80+ level, died about 150 times.

So many instance deaths I experienced.

anyway, tbh not the greatest in HC.
I have a question to Wraithe_AU.

Is there any reason you are using high PDPS(400+) with Lightning dmg?
I have been trying to find out why and why you are particularly using physical dmg to lightning.

It would be nice to have the answer.
just high PDPS or PDPS + EDPS.

happy new year and thank you for the guide.
"
bibum wrote:

I have been trying to find out why and why you are particularly using physical dmg to lightning.

that lightning damage was a result of the crafting process and has no use for this build (although it does shock some enemies).

So, choosing a good sword is looking at the pdps value and ignoring the edps. It's also important to look for the critical chance mod or the ability to craft critical chance on it.

BTW, you're only limited to swords because of the Fatal Blade cluster, remove the cluster and you can then equip any 2h weapon you want. For instance, this is an incredible weapon:

Spoiler
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
bibum wrote:

that lightning damage was a result of the crafting process and has no use for this build (although it does shock some enemies).

So, choosing a good sword is looking at the pdps value and ignoring the edps. It's also important to look for the critical chance mod or the ability to craft critical chance on it.

BTW, you're only limited to swords because of the Fatal Blade cluster, remove the cluster and you can then equip any 2h weapon you want. For instance, this is an incredible weapon:

Spoiler

Thx for the reply! that helps a lot.
If then, I don't need Physical to Lightning correct?

on CWDT link, can I add 4th gem?
my current gems are CWDT(1) phase run(3) immortal's call(3)
I wonder if I can add 1 more.
Hey man

Was planning to play some similar build but with this tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwCEQMAAycDlgW1BiAGogixDjwPqxDwFCAUcRa_F9wbqiLqJIskmyW8JpUwcTB8MZ41kjXWN9Q6QjsoP_xBdETSRQpHfkt4TeNQR1FHVUtVtVb6WHVfP1-wYENh4mMXZU1nm2hlbj1vO2-ecFJ0oHasdwd313fjeA15aH6afyuBOoIHgwmExYTZhxOJ04w2jb-RzpJ9mG-btZykns2j56ZXqW618rvtvTa-gL6nvrzAGsEEwzrKSs9-0iHUI9RS2L3ZfNtP3CPdqN-_4MPkUeXP6Gbo1uoY7T_vDvJB8lrz3fTG9zL3Tfjr_o8=

Which is 151% life, with 5 jewels (so potentially 40% more life)

The crit chance is pretty high, i was considering using a rats nest or yellow helm for res / kaom / atziri step / acuities

Also maybe using 4L setup with ST / pcoc / faster proj / faster attacks to generate power charge (as i'm BM i wouldnt be using any auras so no blasphemy to generate charges, also i could still have pcharge on bosses by using this setup)

Planning to run with blood rage also on a lvl 20 cwdt setup along with molten shell.

Third 4L setup would be sth like leap slam / fortify / coh / temp chain i guess

THanks for feedback, gl hf :)

I'm staying on course with Ice Crash. Here's my 2.1 tree (level 91):

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAdwFLQW1BiAJlhQgFSAWvxm0I_YknST9JpUs6S2DLlMwcTWSNj031DkOOkJHfkt4TZJQR1FHVUtW-lh1Xz9h4mJaYqxlTWqMbIxtbG87cFJ0oHTtdf12rHfXd-N4DXh6eWh9dYRvhNmE74VShrOHaonTjAuMNo2_kn2XeZhvnaqi2aknqW6plK2NsNi1SLXyuXy9Nr6nwBrBBMgUz37Tb9N-1CPUQti92WHawdwj3ajkUeXP51TndOjW6hjrCeyw7T_uDu8O73r1b_aj9zL-uv_eo4r5Y5XMlLh7FBut

If I ever happen to gain more levels, it will probably be more life in Ranger/Scion areas.
Going Shadow was initially a gimmick, but now it might be a good choice, considering all those chaos damage passives and Atziri flasks.
Clearly this build would be best with a crit multi 2h sword, but would it be effective with a non crit multi 2h sword?

Also how effective would this build be dual wielding?
Last edited by Danoga on Jan 21, 2016, 2:44:51 PM
"
magaiti wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAdwFLQW1BiAJlhQgFSAWvxm0I_YknST9JpUs6S2DLlMwcTWSNj031DkOOkJHfkt4TZJQR1FHVUtW-lh1Xz9h4mJaYqxlTWqMbIxtbG87cFJ0oHTtdf12rHfXd-N4DXh6eWh9dYRvhNmE74VShrOHaonTjAuMNo2_kn2XeZhvnaqi2aknqW6plK2NsNi1SLXyuXy9Nr6nwBrBBMgUz37Tb9N-1CPUQti92WHawdwj3ajkUeXP51TndOjW6hjrCeyw7T_uDu8O73r1b_aj9zL-uv_eo4r5Y5XMlLh7FBut

If I ever happen to gain more levels, it will probably be more life in Ranger/Scion areas.
Going Shadow was initially a gimmick, but now it might be a good choice, considering all those chaos damage passives and Atziri flasks.

Very nice tree i like it a lot.

The Shadow area is important for me because of the INT and crit you can get. There is also the possibility of an extra power charge.

"
Danoga wrote:
Clearly this build would be best with a crit multi 2h sword, but would it be effective with a non crit multi 2h sword?

I think the crit multi sword (exquisite blade) is the best option as a base. But any sword can perform well.

The most important characteristics of the sword is the pdps and the base crit chance.

On a side note, the only sword nodes used on the tree is the Fatal Blade cluster in the south east. Removing those nodes opens up the opportunity to use any 2h weapon such as Hegemony's or a fleshripper.

I have a dual wield cyclone build called Cyclonus that you might want to check out
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
magaiti wrote:

Very nice tree i like it a lot.

The Shadow area is important for me because of the INT and crit you can get. There is also the possibility of an extra power charge.

"
Danoga wrote:

I think the crit multi sword (exquisite blade) is the best option as a base. But any sword can perform well.

The most important characteristics of the sword is the pdps and the base crit chance.

On a side note, the only sword nodes used on the tree is the Fatal Blade cluster in the south east. Removing those nodes opens up the opportunity to use any 2h weapon such as Hegemony's or a fleshripper.

I have a dual wield cyclone build called Cyclonus that you might want to check out

Cool ill check out the dual wield one you linked.
Last edited by Danoga on Jan 22, 2016, 2:57:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info