Unique Rebalance for The Awakening

Still curious if my six-link Dying Breath is now ruined if it can't be upgraded with a divine.
I like the concept of "Legacy" items. It allows people in Standard to make their build absolutely ideal. However, since Legacy items (at least generally) don't apply to League's than this shouldn't matter for newer players (since all newer players should play the new Leagues)
"
Relytz wrote:
I like the concept of "Legacy" items. It allows people in Standard to make their build absolutely ideal. However, since Legacy items (at least generally) don't apply to League's than this shouldn't matter for newer players (since all newer players should play the new Leagues)

But without new players, who will farm wealth in Standard? That's why prices are ex-orbitant there.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
You are still whining about legacy items? OMG thats ridicoulus.
Ppl who knows shit about economy want to remove legacys thinking it will be better for them, hahaa. No legacy in-game = nothing mid tier rich and very rich players can spend currency on = so only aim is for mirrored gear = mirror price reaching 500ex = you start whining then omg why mirror and mirrored gear is so expensive and not affordable

Just stop being jealous, you dont like legacys fine - dont use them. Why you care that some1 got some better items then you?.
Legacy Shav got more es? Right. So what? Got more and es and your rare shield and all is cool. It works the same on most legacy items.
Or play only temp leagues. You want play standard - then adapte yourself to economy existing here.

PS Sorry for my english, im not anglophone

when fairly recent items still need to get nerfed, it shows just how horrible ggg is at balancing.

mjolner/windripper/etc were introduced WELL after the kaom's/shav's debacle. this is bush league nonsense.

clearly, this crap is just going to keep happening because ggg is unable to balance anything remotely well.

"
No legacy in-game = nothing mid tier rich and very rich players can spend currency on = so only aim is for mirrored gear = mirror price reaching 500ex = you start whining then omg why mirror and mirrored gear is so expensive and not affordable

nah. new tiers = mirror-worthy items now worth way less. new tiers = no point in really making new 6t1 items that will just be obsolete in the next patch. ...so nah.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jul 5, 2015, 8:24:57 AM
And yes i prefer that GGG dont add ever new more legacys, i wish all new uniques will be well balanced (prob never happen since what you sad is true - GGG not good at balancing them hehee)
But those legacys that exist, they should stay there as mark of PoE history :P

And what i sad about mirroed items. Imagine no legacys in-game, no leg kaom that mid tier players collect currency for, no leg facebreaker, no leg mjolner etc. What they will collect currency for? For best in slot mirrored gear then cause no other replacement if no legacys there to use. More players want mirrored gear = not as many mirrors in market = mirror price going up = crafter see potential profits on service = they craft better gears

"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Kingoko wrote:
You are still whining about legacy items? OMG thats ridicoulus.
Ppl who knows shit about economy want to remove legacys thinking it will be better for them, hahaa. No legacy in-game = nothing mid tier rich and very rich players can spend currency on = so only aim is for mirrored gear = mirror price reaching 500ex = you start whining then omg why mirror and mirrored gear is so expensive and not affordable

Just stop being jealous, you dont like legacys fine - dont use them. Why you care that some1 got some better items then you?.
Legacy Shav got more es? Right. So what? Got more and es and your rare shield and all is cool. It works the same on most legacy items.
Or play only temp leagues. You want play standard - then adapte yourself to economy existing here.

PS Sorry for my english, im not anglophone

Its not about jealousy, just stop playing merchant for a moment and think about how this legacy stuffs will affect the game health, do you realize if this will cause existing or new players to stay away from this game? sure new players will go to temp leagues by default when its up but when its over some of them eventually will end up in standard and then they realize how fuck up is standard economy and ragequit in process or go RMT/botting.
When more and more peoples quitting it will do no good for GGG (but i bet you just dont care as long you can hoarding thousands of exalted for whatever reason)

as someone said long time ago

"
Chris wrote:
I still hate d2jsp!

via http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3c6wt2/cbit_was_great_while_it_lasted_hyrris_ire_already/

[rant]

Unbelievable. Silent nerf to Hyrri's Ire chest to lower the range on its dodge bonus...already?! Notice the OP's "edited by" timestamp, couple days ago lol.

It's a flat 10% now instead of 10-15% as it was on first "rebalancing". Seriously, what the fuck? GGG feels the need that this 5% extra dodge will somehow break the chest? Do they even know what kind of shit evasion char has to deal with as it is? Goddamn this is infuriating. It's not like those char are running Coil so got less to worry when their dodge fails them and incoming zillions of phys damage hits.

Oh no God Forbid people have a little extra dodge to work with, nono, wouldn't want that...they might just survive one of those rhoa hits with those new double damage upper tier map mods, can't have that now can we! .... Gtfo with this "rebalancing" bullshit that tunes once-useless-now-useful-but-then-nerfed-to-be-little-less-useful items entirely NEEDLESSLY.

GGG I really hate some things you do, seriously. It's like you're not even in touch with your own game the way you treat some of these mechanics.

[/rant]

For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
"
Peripherally wrote:
via http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3c6wt2/cbit_was_great_while_it_lasted_hyrris_ire_already/

[rant]

Unbelievable. Silent nerf to Hyrri's Ire chest to lower the range on its dodge bonus...already?! Notice the OP's "edited by" timestamp, couple days ago lol.

It's a flat 10% now instead of 10-15% as it was on first "rebalancing". Seriously, what the fuck? GGG feels the need that this 5% extra dodge will somehow break the chest? Do they even know what kind of shit evasion char has to deal with as it is? Goddamn this is infuriating. It's not like those char are running Coil so got less to worry when their dodge fails them and incoming zillions of phys damage hits.

Oh no God Forbid people have a little extra dodge to work with, nono, wouldn't want that...they might just survive one of those rhoa hits with those new double damage upper tier map mods, can't have that now can we! .... Gtfo with this "rebalancing" bullshit that tunes once-useless-now-useful-but-then-nerfed-to-be-little-less-useful items entirely NEEDLESSLY.

GGG I really hate some things you do, seriously. It's like you're not even in touch with your own game the way you treat some of these mechanics.

[/rant]

I know right? I personally will still be trying 2.0 Hyrri's Ire when Awakening hits, but it's disheartening for them to nerf things like this that doesn't need nerfing... Using Hyrri's Ire sacrifices having NO HP and NO Resistances... you may dodge a lot, but just takes 1 hit, and boom, dead.

On the topic of nerfs. I absolutely LOVE how GGG nerfs Mjolnir, for being OP, then releases more uniques that betters it... (looking at you Call of Brotherhood)....

I have to agree with you though, everyday, it's almost as if GGG isn't even tweaking Path of Exile, more like some other game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info