Unique Rebalance for The Awakening

i don't think ggg could balance a see-saw with a pair of twins.

while it's old news, it's ridiculous that they STILL haven't learned.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
OK I finished consuming all my scours and chances on Gavels, you can apply these changes now.
Path of Legacy won't last long , dear GGG. Remove all legacies and balance the game wtf is this CRAP
Yep, still wondering about Dying Breath.......I mean its one thing if these changes have messed up my 6-Link one, but how can you even trade for one with the increased aura range when its a hidden stat?

Unless its being retroactively applied to all of them.......

Sigh, Legacy items are such bull crap.
Last edited by Moose65 on Jul 8, 2015, 3:55:40 PM
"
Moose65 wrote:

agreed, you can make the arguement that legacy items are rewarding odler players, ill make the arguement that older players RMT, and already get the best RNG, AND generally get more in terms fo gmaeplay (invites to beta before eevryone else, advanced notice of changes, etc etc etc).

Its hardly fair to "reward" a player by letting them have a HUGE advantage by having an item thats so OP it had to be nerfed, then letting them keep the OP version.
just wanna get confirmation on this issue

For example Hyrri Ire looted unid before 2.0, and if I ID in 2.0, will the unique get the latest stats?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:

For example Hyrri Ire looted unid before 2.0, and if I ID in 2.0, will the unique get the latest stats?

No
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
bodohspam wrote:

The stats are NOT generated upon identifying the item; the game knows full well what the stats are the moment it drops and BEFORE you identify it.

A good demonstration example: using a Vaal Orb on a map has a ~25% chance to revert it to "unidentified" if it was magic/rare/unique. Running the map will yield the EXACT same properties it had on it when it was still identified, you just can no longer see them.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
I wonder why GGG rebalances the entire skill tree, destroys lots of builds by changing existing gems, and still does nothing about legacy items (which also were changed with good reason).
So please, level the playfield for everyone, and reset legacy items to their new stats..
"
Moose65 wrote:
Yep, still wondering about Dying Breath.......I mean its one thing if these changes have messed up my 6-Link one, but how can you even trade for one with the increased aura range when its a hidden stat?

Unless its being retroactively applied to all of them.......

Any info on Dying Breath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info