Unique Rebalance for The Awakening

Word
Wow this is an awesome change. I can't wait to try to build around some of these once sub-par uniques again. Hyrri's Ire and The Covenant in particular are looking pretty sweet.

My 6L covenant on standard likes that its one of the items you can divine for the change!!
A big problem with chernobogs pillar is the enfeeble is only level 1, which is pretty weak. I think the covenant also really does not need to have reduced life on it. And nothing for heatshiver? In all my years that helmet has never seemed useful.

Nomics seems like it still won't be what the supporter wanted, while marylenes still may not be useful with how high crit multi can be on a rare amulet without all those downsides.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Jun 22, 2015, 12:48:14 AM
"
Jaws of Agony
Power Charge on Trap Throw Chance increased to 25%.

Nice!
Hahaha, Idc At this point

/End is Nigh

@Neon you Missed another one, Taste of hate flask.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jun 22, 2015, 12:50:20 AM
If you're making changes to Windripper, how about changing it to a more sensible base while you're at it. There is nothing "Imperial" about this bow. It's clearly a hunting bow of some sort - how about a Thicket instead?

A fine set of changes overall, though.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Jun 22, 2015, 12:50:53 AM
Dreamfeather improvements? I am happy :)
The chest armor Hyrri's Ire is now actually something quite interesting when it comes to getting a fair amount of both dodge for spells and physical attacks. Could be interesting to use now.

Windripper change was to be expected, although with a legacy version around...dang...and same with Mjolner, too. *whistles* Glad I have a few of each. :p
Lol, this should be good.
Great change to the dodge chest! I'll definitely test it out on an acrobatics character!

Buffed wings of entropy but none for Dyadus? That's interesting...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info