Unique Rebalance for The Awakening

GGG, please global nerf Mjölner and Windripper so rich couldn't get richer. I'm ready to sacrifice my Mjölner to nerf :D
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
MaxMuscle wrote:

mjölner were at 30 - 40 ex before we knew the nerf not after

No they weren't. I bought one for 40ex after the beta nerf simply because I wanted to have a legacy one. Don't make up excuses for yourself.

Edit: and besides that, if you had any sense of the game whatsoever you would have known in the last 4 month league Mjölner was getting nerfed. It was pretty obvious.[/quote]

I bought my mojo for 28ex in May........sooooooooo, yeah, you're wrong.

I bought it off of poe.xyz.is.......
I like all these changes, I dont see what people are upset at personally, I think every change on that list is a good change and I even think the existence of legacy items makes for a better economy, more varied and interesting, more opportunities. You dont need to be in the 1% to currently own a mjolner or wind ripper, many people who are not that rich just got richer and closed the gap between themselves and the wealthy people. It swings both ways. I dont have a ripper or a mjolner currently, Im missing out on the gravy train but so be it, you win some, sometimes you dont, I missed an opportunity but I didnt lose anything.

"
ephixa wrote:
Remove XP gear

ya, for real, the xp gear needs to go. For a company thats all about ladder pushing and racing, why have you got xp gear in the game and esp xp gear that synergises with a select set of builds? its really bad for the game, it just needs to go.

Some people in this thread saying xp gear is fine and isnt worth using etc... ok, but the guys hitting first place lvl100 over and over again in hc leagues are using xp gear and begging GGG to remove it because they hate the way it pigeonholes them into only playing a select few builds to be as competitive as they are. It IS bad for the game, they do make a difference.

"
Definition wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Why you don't add Mortal Conviction to 'The Covenant' and 'Malachai's Simula' is beyond me, the changes to auras make both of these pretty much pointless without Mortal Conviction.

Good point, +1

+2
I dont understand why GGG must make it so extremly hard to find useful uniques.
The game would be 1000 times more fun if this was changed.
And there would be no risk of getting bored or burnout with the complexity PoE offers.
Finding top-tier items is hard in any Action RPG.

Sincirely yours

Captain Obvious

In fact it's easier to do that for casual players in PoE, rather than in WoW for example.
You don't need to call for 20+ players raid to kill Atziri, you can do that solo and get all the loot.
In WoW you can't solo top-tier bosses, you need a raid with dedicated tanks, healers, damage dealers etc. And still no guarantees that you get your item, because it can be rolled for another player.
Last edited by AAlex12 on Jun 24, 2015, 4:52:35 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
ephixa wrote:
Remove XP gear

ya, for real, the xp gear needs to go. For a company thats all about ladder pushing and racing, why have you got xp gear in the game and esp xp gear that synergises with a select set of builds? its really bad for the game, it just needs to go.

Please enlighten me and name only one build these items synergise well with!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
ephixa wrote:
Remove XP gear

Please enlighten me and name only one build these items synergise well with!

Where have you been for the past year? :D
Casually casual.

I dont get it, most people i see here defending legacy items play in temporary leagues. So, just like you say "why do you care about other ppl items?" i ask you, why do you care about a league that you dont play?

Legacy items are a joke, i have a perfect legacy maligaros (the only item i dropped that is worth something, lol at the guy saying 30-40 ex is ez to get) and i wouldnt mind it going to the drain at all, someone said some bullshit of legacy giving variety hahahhahahahaha, variety to who? the 0,1% rich players? while 99,99% of the player base can only dream about it. nice design

im almost giving up and going RMT, why the fuck would i spend over 2000 hours of brutal non fun grind to get 200 ex if i gain 100 dollars a hour and i can buy a legacy kaom with 2 hours of work? shame on you GGG for not caring for standart.
Last edited by HyP_ on Jun 24, 2015, 10:26:50 AM
wow so not only the whole skill/passive re-balancing thing is completely useless crap, but also the promised long needed unique rebalance^^

Besides maybe hyrri I didnt see a single item whose value will change after the patch.
Every item that is worthless now (and thats 90% of everything) will be worthless afterwards too.

e.g. cybils. Bisides nerfing casters and especially incinerate to shit, the small buff doesnt do ANYTHING at all as you cannot get any block as caster anyway after that stupid bullshit nerf in 1.3.

In most cases all you did is buffing the existing stats a bit. You didnt even realize the uniques' problems - or dont even care.

And the good stuff even gets nerfed again, producing even more legacies, so that even the good stuff isnt worth anything at all besides being legacy.

God this game already looked so shitty in beta, but you really manage to make it even worse - WOW

good job GGG
Last edited by azraelb on Jun 24, 2015, 10:31:26 AM
"
HyP_ wrote:
I dont get it, most people i see here defending legacy items play in temporary leagues. So, just like you say "why do you care about other ppl items?" i ask you, why do you care about a league that you dont play?

Legacy items are a joke, i have a perfect legacy maligaros (the only item i dropped that is worth something, lol at the guy saying 30-40 ex is ez to get) and i wouldnt mind it going to the drain at all, someone said some bullshit of legacy giving variety hahahhahahahaha, variety to who? the 0,1% rich players? while 99,99% of the player base can only dream about it. nice design

im almost giving up and going RMT, why the fuck would i spend over 2000 hours of brutal non fun grind to get 200 ex if i gain 100 dollars a hour and i can buy a legacy kaom with 2 hours of work? shame on you GGG for not caring for standart.

hello hyp!

i play in the temp leagues when there is one running. right now i am playing in standard. legacy items are very good for standard league. it's good for the economy otherwise not much would ever happen.

it's been some time since the last wave of legacy items. it was due to happen soon.

this is some very nice changes. thanks ggg for your hard work.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 24, 2015, 10:42:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info