Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

"
storzi wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Well, i still think my old weapon beats the new one.
Too bad the crit is so low on the Mace.
If the Septre would have had little better damage it would be very good.

But i try the new ones out to see how they do.
Maybe with the support gem that gives more damage when chilled.
Or was that when frozen, cant remember.

the sceptre can roll up to 50% increased crit chance, so about 9% base crit.
and the mace can roll up to 25% reduced stun threshold reduction.
so 2 very nice weapons in my opinion.

source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/39vbfw/two_more_upcoming_unique_weapons/cs6upia
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/39vbfw/two_more_upcoming_unique_weapons/cs6umpy

I agree they are quite nice, at least to start the endgame content with.
The Mace could have had higher damage or/and better crit.
Compare it to my Sekhem and you see it could be better and my Sekhem isn't very good, there are better ones with higher damage, crit and attackspeed.
The reduced stun doesnt really make up for this as you almost always stun anyway.
If one could use the chill effect in some way to drastically increase damage it might be a really good option.
I know the chill will lenthen the stun effect but with my Groundslam build they are chilled/frozen/stunned enough anyway.
I always wonder, why they show items with crappy sockets and links. It feels like each time they add new items into database, Chris has to farm end game maps for a week with MF gear to find them, and as soon as he finds, he goes and makes a post right away, without no concern for link or socket count.

Hope players wouldn't be confused about 6l prismatic socket items.

Edit: To further improve my theory, this post does not have "Read More" thingy, at the end, in main page.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Jun 15, 2015, 5:06:34 AM
I'm glad all these people posting their items that nobody cares about and saying the new uniques are trash just because there are better rares are not designing this game.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I'm glad all these people posting their items that nobody cares about and saying the new uniques are trash just because there are better rares are not designing this game.

Well said my friend.

Good job GGG and supporters that made it happen.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
storzi wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:

the sceptre can roll up to 50% increased crit chance, so about 9% base crit.
and the mace can roll up to 25% reduced stun threshold reduction.
so 2 very nice weapons in my opinion.

source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/39vbfw/two_more_upcoming_unique_weapons/cs6upia
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/39vbfw/two_more_upcoming_unique_weapons/cs6umpy

I agree they are quite nice, at least to start the endgame content with.
The Mace could have had higher damage or/and better crit.
Compare it to my Sekhem and you see it could be better and my Sekhem isn't very good, there are better ones with higher damage, crit and attackspeed.
The reduced stun doesnt really make up for this as you almost always stun anyway.
If one could use the chill effect in some way to drastically increase damage it might be a really good option.
I know the chill will lenthen the stun effect but with my Groundslam build they are chilled/frozen/stunned enough anyway.

Not sure if you have played the beta yet but they added a gem called hypothermia that does just that, 39% (at level 20) damage to chilled enemies and chance to freeze chilled enemies
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Hypothermia
"
Mateo_swe wrote:

The point of Unique items is not necessarily to be better than a well rolled rare. In fact in most cases they are specifically designed to have lower damage than a rare.

The point of uniques is to introduce quirks and mechanics that players can manipulate, build around and form interesting new playstyles.
I like these weapons' mods, flavour text, names, but...for me they're too colorful to fit Path of Exile. They seem too candy and unreal :(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
how about some love for claw? so sad, there is not even 1 good claw uniq...
"
how about some love for claw? so sad, there is not even 1 good claw uniq...

+1
art looks like 5 minute photoshop work :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info