Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
what is the point of getting stuns when you can have double the dps + freeze on crit

Only thing stun do better than Freeze is endu charge on stun.. thats it,otherwise freeze is supreior

dont see how its double dps when classical 1h mace build (uniq made for it) have 500% increase melee phys dmg, stun lock need for boss figths, many of them freeze immune, and yes, End charges on stun gem included, too many benefits to not use it
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
what is the point of getting stuns when you can have double the dps + freeze on crit

Only thing stun do better than Freeze is endu charge on stun.. thats it,otherwise freeze is supreior

Because it's not always about the super efficient best dps uber-atziri killer build GG no re.

Some people just want to have fun in their own way.

Also because it's extremely likely that Doryani's woll be much more difficult to come by in comparison to the crabclaw.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

because it's not like you haven't been stun-locked to death by a charging rhoa or three

there's probably a build somewhere using those maces that mimics that kind of thing. i look forward to creating one.
Not sure if its Death's Hand Karui Sceptre or

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v4QkMPSZi9A/Tz52bhFPZKI/AAAAAAAACCY/5ppMbNkxI0g/s1600/topmotuc21.jpg
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Jun 15, 2015, 7:21:55 PM
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Well, i still think my old weapon beats the new one.
Too bad the crit is so low on the Mace.
If the Septre would have had little better damage it would be very good.

But i try the new ones out to see how they do.
Maybe with the support gem that gives more damage when chilled.
Or was that when frozen, cant remember.

The roll is really low it goes to 50% - 9%base
To be fair, I'd be very surprised if Doryani's made it to 2.0 without being balanced in some way. Especially since the change in damage effectiveness values for support gems improves "increased damage" mods, which Doryani's gives buckets of.

Sure Doryani's will still give more damage unless they completely destroy it, but if they bring the increased damage to, say, 50%, it doesn't edge out other items by nearly as much.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Maleren
FINALLY IN 1H HAMMER HEAVEN! So many good 1h maces coming out can't wait til The Awakening release! I'm in the beta now but I don't want to play it too much and get burned out. GJ GGG lets get some 1H Axes!!!
does anyone know if they anounced a wipe for the upcoming update to beta
Sweet cant wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info