Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

"
unrealmack wrote:
Stun builds incoming!
imho DORYANI is still better for stun since it give immensly more damage than crabmace
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
is a good idea do more mind-end items uniques with nice hp...

or maybe weapons with armour, or stats, or hp... some different

maybe, the soul taker axe is best unique item forever, interesting

"innovation is the key"
I like the art on the claw! Fun and unique idea. Maybe a simpler palette could make it more PoE-like?

(my apologies to the original artist for this crappy paintover, if this post offends please delete it)

"
ptt_frmr wrote:
I like the art on the claw! Fun and unique idea. Maybe a simpler palette could make it more PoE-like?

(my apologies to the original artist for this crappy paintover, if this post offends please delete it)

Wow, looks a lot better. I picked the Blue Crab because it was my wife's favourite from watching that reality Alaskan Crab show. Now it's more like a Kingler, cookiecookie. Alt art for the future?
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
nice ones.

dunno what to say about all the negativity about new unique items without getting my first probation.

maybe this: in general uniques aren't supposed to be the best in slot items. and spare something of your hate and antipathy towards your own failure to beat the game for the other 110+ uniques which come with the awakening.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 15, 2015, 4:01:11 PM
"
BlindRage83 wrote:
both of those weapons suck balls i wouldn't use them over a crafted weapon anyday those are vendor trash

I was too afraid to post something like this myself (too many whiteknights these days) but I'm glad you did! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
geradon wrote:
nice ones.

dunno what to say about all the negativity about new unique items without getting my first probation.

maybe this: in general uniques aren't supposed to be the best in slot items. and spare something of your hate and antipathy towards your own failure to beat the game for the other 110+ uniques which come with the awakening.

exactly

they aren't for the people showering hate on them, and in any event, more for us
"
TrelayneNYC wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
nice ones.

exactly

they aren't for the people showering hate on them, and in any event, more for us
I find it hard to consider Unique jewels as real unique.

Same thing with unique maps

When they promiss us 10 new unique and half of them are jewels and maps, i find it very delusive

Unique items are meant to give something that rare items cant give, something build enabling.

Maps cant be build enabling

jeweler are rarely build enabling, most of the time they are just build boosting.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 15, 2015, 4:42:34 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TrelayneNYC wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
nice ones.

exactly

I find it hard to consider Unique jewels as real unique.

Same thing with unique maps

When they promiss us 10 new unique and half of them are jewels and maps, i find it very delusive

Unique items are meant to give something that rare items cant give, something build enabling.

Maps cant be build enabling

jeweler are rarely build enabling, most of the time they are just build boosting.

if they aren't for you and you don't think they add anything to your experience, how is that a negative for the rest of us?

if you don't like them, don't use them. simple, done!

Last edited by TrelayneNYC on Jun 15, 2015, 4:47:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info