Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

These fill a significant gap that was left in unique weapons. Very excited good work GGG
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TrelayneNYC wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
nice ones.

dunno what to say about all the negativity about new unique items without getting my first probation.

maybe this: in general uniques aren't supposed to be the best in slot items. and spare something of your hate and antipathy towards your own failure to beat the game for the other 110+ uniques which come with the awakening.

exactly

they aren't for the people showering hate on them, and in any event, more for us
I find it hard to consider Unique jewels as real unique.

Same thing with unique maps

When they promiss us 10 new unique and half of them are jewels and maps, i find it very delusive

Unique items are meant to give something that rare items cant give, something build enabling.

Maps cant be build enabling

jeweler are rarely build enabling, most of the time they are just build boosting.

I think your underlined part should have been the end of it. Uniques are simply something that can't happen via the normal roll system. I love the unique maps in general, they give a play experience not otherwise obtainable.

The jury's still out on the whole jewel system anyway, but with regards to unique jewels vs. others, as long as they provide effects that cannot be gained via rolling, they still fulfill the purpose of unique items.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
GGG, do more daggers please!
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I find it hard to consider Unique jewels as real unique.Same thing with unique maps.
... Unique items are meant to give something that rare items cant give

uhmm, they said "unique items" not "unique weapons" though. it's clear that most players look for more powerful unique weaons first, i totally understand that.
but i see gameplay more from a general game's point of view. every uniqu addition to the game is enriching the gameplay (which is not just endgame).

one just has to unlearn the term "unique item" cause ggg redefined it from "overpowered" to "has interesting features".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:

one just has to unlearn the term "unique item" cause ggg redefined it from "overpowered" to "has interesting features".
still trying to find their "interesting features"....
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
If you remove stun duration and add stun threshold the crabfist would become far more intresting to me.
Same with the other one.
These are so corruptible for Implicit mods.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
unrealmack wrote:
Stun builds incoming!
imho DORYANI is still better for stun since it give immensly more damage than crabmace

most important thing in stun builds its reduce treshshold (crab mace rolled it up to 25)
it considers as More DMG so doryani not even close to omar hand mace
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

still trying to find their "interesting features"....

4 of those i usually use for leveling, mostly because i get them for free while begging on global 1 :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
unrealmack wrote:
Stun builds incoming!
imho DORYANI is still better for stun since it give immensly more damage than crabmace

most important thing in stun builds its reduce treshshold (crab mace rolled it up to 25)
it considers as More DMG so doryani not even close to omar hand mace
what is the point of getting stuns when you can have double the dps + freeze on crit

Only thing stun do better than Freeze is endu charge on stun.. thats it,otherwise freeze is supreior
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 15, 2015, 6:16:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info