Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

Why for God's sake unique auric mace has such a garbage graphics?
Get mtx and alter the looks of the maces if you hate the art so much.

I love the Scepter! :P
Callinellus malleus

chill whenever you stun? but...... We use hatred for a physical build , WE ALREADY CHILL o_o

The usability of this mace will depend of the changes on the auras...

Despite it's high damage per strike, it's ONLY a basic rare, weaker than doryani's catalyst... but without the advantages of doryani's catalyst... O_o

Ok, doryani is "Best in slot" for a lot of builds but...

A good rare will do a better job for a stun build
A good doryani's catalyst + abyssus with hatred herald of ash will destroy everything

Not a bad item but it's a 3 chaos rare in standard league... 265 dps with Q20 is weak. No advantages over something else, not a build enabler and nothing good for a niche build.

2/10 it's a rare and not a good one. The art is fun, +1 : 3/10

I prefer my

with

Ground slam Crit + Shock & vulnerability + bleed + poison ...
So ya, even 60 lightning dps is far better than 30% stun duration when we have the ability to shock. Low lightning damage plus a lot of crit mult ... it's enough to shock efficiently, 50% more damage = more stun.

death's hand

The art is very ugly, but the original design was awesome with the smoke... But the one used for the weapon looks like a toy/dildo/wand, not scepter.

spell?
So, it's probably decent, unholy might will work with physical spells... sooooo +30% chaos damage from phys damage BUT we lose up to 50% spell damage & 100% crit damage from scepter/wand/shield.

Doesn't worth it... Oh atleast it's chaos damage so no reflect! buuuut no pierce too :/

Physical melee?
There is some good off hands, prismatic eclipse and ungil's gauche or mark of the doubting knight... But they arent usable with dagger/claw/sword skills which alternate weapons. The only possibility was doriany's catalyst elemental build + a dagger and reave/double strike/similar skill. Now we can get a cool boost from this scepter if we find enough chance to crit and attack speed. Why not.

Power charge bonus is "meh", "when you stun" is easy to achieve with spammed spells against packs but against bosses it will be very bad.

Doesn't worth it.

There is a lot of off hands for caster and melee but it's the only off hand for physical dagger/sword/claw build without offensive auras.

6.5/10 BUT UGLY ART, 5.5/10

I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 16, 2015, 9:41:40 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
Exciting.

But claws?

nope they are one handed maces.
Would be nice if someday caster gloves similar like facebreakers make it into game, to allow some unique stylish gameplay.

No wands/maces/or general weapons in hands = x% more spelldamage & and a unique 'finish off' effect like the facebreakers gore effect, depending which element kills the mobs.

Additionally maybe a small aura which you can charge up by killing monsers to gain more cast speed and a drawback to compensate for it(low walkspeed, lower mana regen,etc..).

There is currently only Doryani's Fist in the Beta which are hybrid-unarmed gloves, to supply players with new unarmed playing experience.
I love this direction just add pure caster gloves and it would be fine, so in the end we would have three unarmed playing styles.

facebreaker: damage through phys scaling - Melee
Doryani's Fist: damage through element/lightning mod scaling - Melee/Ranged
some casters gloves: damagescaling with percentage to all skills/any element - Ranged

To the two uniques:

The artwork looks unfinished so i dont believe its final.
Maybe they confused the graphics when uploaded, idk.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 18, 2015, 4:17:31 AM
SWEET :)))
Ice crash + Crab mace + Hypotermia + stun gem and some stun mastery = perma chill! And permanent hypotermia bonus damage
Revert the loot changes. Remove the stupid archnemsis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info