Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

incase you arent allready working on it or never heard of it before, i want a level 1-10 caster armour that could offer stats like, AoE, cast speed, Spell damage, like the wands, added flat damage to spells, good es, AoE damage, or some epic new stats or existing onces for example, a level 1 spell echo on a low level gear like that or a added damage gem like the cold or lightning version, speaking of which i would also like to see added fire damage and a few others get a working change to be applied to spells aswell since fire spells are quite dead at the moment and everytime i play it, i eaither end up failing or turning melee
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Interesting uniques but yea the art is kinda meh.

The powercharge gain can be really strong for quite some builds!
Death's hand is the mace my Templar has been waiting for.
Well, i still think my old weapon beats the new one.
Too bad the crit is so low on the Mace.
If the Septre would have had little better damage it would be very good.

But i try the new ones out to see how they do.
Maybe with the support gem that gives more damage when chilled.
Or was that when frozen, cant remember.
I actually love the crab mace art, once it gets 3D it'll become my favorite skin transfer mace for sure. Whack'em hard with them pincers! The HD art for the other one is so mean, such a pity the in-game models have to be this low-res.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Well, i still think my old weapon beats the new one.
Too bad the crit is so low on the Mace.
If the Septre would have had little better damage it would be very good.

But i try the new ones out to see how they do.
Maybe with the support gem that gives more damage when chilled.
Or was that when frozen, cant remember.

the sceptre can roll up to 50% increased crit chance, so about 9% base crit. and don't forget that unholy might on crit (30% of physical damage added as chaos damage). should be perfect for a crit ground-slammer or ice crasher.
and the mace can roll up to 25% reduced stun threshold reduction (rares can only roll 15%). perfect for a perma-stun build.
so 2 very nice weapons in my opinion.

source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/39vbfw/two_more_upcoming_unique_weapons/cs6upia
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/39vbfw/two_more_upcoming_unique_weapons/cs6umpy
Last edited by storzi on Jun 15, 2015, 4:22:41 AM
Both uniques looks interesting. Looking forward to try them out. :)
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Seriously why are all of you excited over maces with base damage not even above 250 DPS?

Even this nonsense I am using is better and it costs only about 6 exalts.

The sceptre has 9% critical strike chance on a perfect roll; yours has 5%. If you need to be told why that's a big deal, well... nevermind.

9% crit chance, generate power charges on stun, unholy might on critical strike... that thing shits on the one you posted in any crit build.

;)
WTB them all!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info