[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Ruricon wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
32? Goldwyrm + sadima's?

I bougth my first andy today, sitting at 14/192.. got 2 tabulas and an exalt today.. loving this build even more than 1.3's flameblast.

Yea, I use Sadima's because I'm fine on res despite the two Andys and I'm fairly comfortable with my HP too. I'll lose a little over 100 total res once I swap out my quiver though, so I'll need to replace the Sadimas then.
Ahh I see. I got a drillneck so i'm only using Sadima's for now cuz its cheaper than the boots. but yeah can't imagine running goldwyrm+sadima+drillneck+2 andys, impossible
"
Ishamz wrote:
"
Ruricon wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
32? Goldwyrm + sadima's?

I bougth my first andy today, sitting at 14/192.. got 2 tabulas and an exalt today.. loving this build even more than 1.3's flameblast.

Yea, I use Sadima's because I'm fine on res despite the two Andys and I'm fairly comfortable with my HP too. I'll lose a little over 100 total res once I swap out my quiver though, so I'll need to replace the Sadimas then.
Ahh I see. I got a drillneck so i'm only using Sadima's for now cuz its cheaper than the boots. but yeah can't imagine running goldwyrm+sadima+drillneck+2 andys, impossible

I think it's possible with GG gear - can get 45 of each res from neck, helm, and belt. That's 135 to each res, which covers all your bases. You'd also have a Carcass Jack which does provide up to 12% allres. So you only have to make up 28% res from Andys, which a level 20 Purity of Elements covers exactly.

Of course, you'd need even more to run ele weakness, but you can grab 18% allres from Scion, 18% allres from C&C cluster, and 14% from Survivalist. This isn't even counting jewels, so I think it will actually be doable as an endgame setup.
"
Ruricon wrote:

I think it's possible with GG gear - can get 45 of each res from neck, helm, and belt. That's 135 to each res, which covers all your bases. You'd also have a Carcass Jack which does provide up to 12% allres. So you only have to make up 28% res from Andys, which a level 20 Purity of Elements covers exactly.

Of course, you'd need even more to run ele weakness, but you can grab 18% allres from Scion, 18% allres from C&C cluster, and 14% from Survivalist. This isn't even counting jewels, so I think it will actually be doable as an endgame setup.
oh yeah should have been more clear lol, I meant this early in the league, I don't think there are many GG items available 1 week into the league, might be wrong tho too lazy to check :p
"
Ishamz wrote:
"
Ruricon wrote:

oh yeah should have been more clear lol, I meant this early in the league, I don't think there are many GG items available 1 week into the league, might be wrong tho too lazy to check :p

Well, I think if you're willing to take all the res nodes, grab res on jewels, use PoE, and not run ele weakness maps, then you could feasibly do it without too much investment. I also missed that you'd be able to get some res on your bow as well, so I don't think it's too far-fetched.
Hey I got a question about jewels and frenzy charges.

Right now I have 7 frenzy charges and I was thinking how good a jewel would have to be to replace 1 frenzy charge.
So yeah thats the question lol, whats the minimum projectile damage/area damage I should aim for if I want to replace a frenzy charge for a jewel?
"
Ishamz wrote:
Hey I got a question about jewels and frenzy charges.

Right now I have 7 frenzy charges and I was thinking how good a jewel would have to be to replace 1 frenzy charge.
So yeah thats the question lol, whats the minimum projectile damage/area damage I should aim for if I want to replace a frenzy charge for a jewel?

Ignore my previous answer.

I'm going to do some more work on this.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 20, 2015, 3:49:19 AM
Serleth, thank you for this awesome build. I earned like 5.5 exalts and I'd like to ask what should I buy for progression, goldwyrm or +3 bow? I think that with +3 bow I can do higher maps and get better items, but I know that even a small amount of quanity makes drop much better.

My current gear

BTW, I had some issues with int requirement so I decided to use this jewel to level my curses and AOE/rarity gems, before I find some good rare jewels.
"
Whitedondi wrote:
Serleth, thank you for this awesome build. I earned like 5.5 exalts and I'd like to ask what should I buy for progression, goldwyrm or +3 bow? I think that with +3 bow I can do higher maps and get better items, but I know that even a small amount of quanity makes drop much better.

My current gear

BTW, I had some issues with int requirement so I decided to use this jewel to level my curses and AOE/rarity gems, before I find some good rare jewels.

=D Glad you're enjoying it.

Fertile Mind is fine, took me a while to tweak the gear proper to be able to get the levels I wanted out of Vulnerability/Clarity as well. That's partly why the video update is delayed: Finally got my hands on a helmet to be able to remove the INT I had on my amulet and replace it with additional IIR.

The other reason is server stability issues. I was basically locked out of my hideout for the first 3 hours I wanted to play today.

To answer your question, I would personally go with Goldwyrm first. That will give you a nice bump in your net currency/hr.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 20, 2015, 3:06:07 AM
Do you ever do unid chaos recipe? Or is the chance of receiving a good piece of jewelry at ilevel 72+ not worth the additional chaos?

This is an option to keep frenzy charges on:)

Curse on Hit + Gmp + Frenzy + Vulnerability.

Thanks for amazing build..
Last edited by umran1966 on Jul 20, 2015, 3:58:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info