Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Does anyone here know exactly how fire pen works in terms of damage increase? I lose 2.1k~ dps when swapping out fire pen for FC.

Does 33% fire pen equate to a flat 33% increase in dps? Or is there some PoE math I'm not aware of that makes it more complicated than that?
Last edited by Curtsie on Jul 20, 2015, 10:58:08 AM
Shinare is right, you can chance any Base Type:

"The base item's item level doesn't limit the amount of unique items that can be chanced. An example of this are map-only unique drops: to drop, they need a certain minimum item level. This can be bypassed by using an orb of chance, where the item doesn't matter (it does limit the amount of sockets, and what modifiers can spawn on magic and rare items)."
Last edited by Firnefex on Jul 20, 2015, 11:18:44 AM
Yeah, I chance all gavels, amethyst rings, agate ammy's, chain belts I find. Still have never chanced a unique tho. :(
"
Firnefex wrote:
Shinare is right, you can chance any Base Type:

"The base item's item level doesn't limit the amount of unique items that can be chanced. An example of this are map-only unique drops: to drop, they need a certain minimum item level. This can be bypassed by using an orb of chance, where the item doesn't matter (it does limit the amount of sockets, and what modifiers can spawn on magic and rare items)."

That's good to know, I had no idea
dont ever do map with chaos tempest and act 4 harvest mobs got 1 shotted with -12% chaos res :D

overall great build gonna remake soon
Last edited by Alepoudaros on Jul 20, 2015, 1:18:00 PM
yeah, -60 chaos res here. VERY deadly, good thing I'm in warbands heh. Going to start saving up for +%chaos gear. My last incinerator in standard had %35 chaos. Was very nice.
"
cyryc wrote:
"
Tynie wrote:

Rathpith seems like a unicorn now :-)

Very, VERY, true . . .

:(

if someone is interested i'm selling 3 rathpith...

pm me if someone is interested...
What's the price of these shield? Also the boots are pretty rare too any good alternative?
Great Build. I like it a lot. Thank you for sharing.

One thing i wanted to mention, pretty sure it was already said before by someonelse .. anyways you can respec the "intelligence note" just below the "written in blood wheel" (top of the tree)

"
Fodex wrote:
Is it necessary to leveling GMP for CWDT - Ball lightning - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info