Sgravion wrote:
"
cyryc wrote:
"
Tynie wrote:

Rathpith seems like a unicorn now :-)

Very, VERY, true . . .

:(

if someone is interested i'm selling 3 rathpith...

pm me if someone is interested...

The problem is in the new leagues. Everyone and their MoM has one in Standard. (See what I did there) :)

Last edited by Shinare on Jul 20, 2015, 2:59:40 PM
Rathpith costs almost twice as much as a shav's now on warband's. Im honestly thinking about going lowlife with shav's and Daresso's Courage instead of buying a rathpith. It would cost me half the currency!!!!!. Sure I lose MoM but I could easily stack enough ES to compensate for it.
Playing this Build in Standart, already got myself a rathpith globe, im going to level a bit later till maps with my Belly of the Beast. Since i have the currency and the gear, should i directly jump to a lightning coil?

Also im not going to use Rainbowstrides, my spell block should be capped without it
Should i use rare Es Boots or stack Armour?
Last edited by Zentralexekutive on Jul 20, 2015, 3:46:21 PM
"

Also im not going to use Rainbowstrides, my spell block should be capped without it
Should i use rare Es Boots or stack Armour?

It seems to me, and I'm just a noob basically, that since MoM takes %30 from Mana then you want slightly MORE than 1/3rd your life in ES.

I'm lvl 73, I have 3kHP and 1,600 ES and its only ever a problem when I get multiple big hits that require rapid succession of health pots. From this point on I'm going to focus on more life, more chaos res, with little ES improvement.

PS> I asked before but I guess no one saw it, what is capped spell block and capped block?
Last edited by Shinare on Jul 20, 2015, 3:53:46 PM
"
Shinare wrote:

It seems to me, and I'm just a noob basically, that since MoM takes %30 from HP then you want slightly MORE than 1/3rd your life in ES.

I have 3kHP and 1,600 ES and its only ever a problem when I get multiple big hits that require rapid succession of health pots. From this point on I'm going to focus on more life, with little ES improvement.

PS> I asked before but I guess no one saw it, what is capped spell block and capped block?

Getting enough ES is not a problem. i already had two MoM chars and i can use their gear
Im talking about the late Endgame version

Capped Block/Spellblock means the Maximum that one Char can have, e.g. resistances are normally capped at 75%, just like Block
"

Capped Block/Spellblock means the Maximum that one Char can have, e.g. resistances are normally capped at 75%, just like Block

Wow, not sure how one would get %75 block heh, I have a 29 block shield and a bunch of block nodes and block jewels and I still only have %45 block. :(

Edit: I'm heading down to "solidity" right now, only 8 more levels. lol
Last edited by Shinare on Jul 20, 2015, 4:12:34 PM
"
Shinare wrote:

Wow, not sure how one would get %75 block heh, I have a 29 block shield and a bunch of block nodes and block gems and I still only have %45 block. :(

Well, a lot of passives and tempest shield should do the job, also some block jewels...but its nevertheless hard
Last edited by Zentralexekutive on Jul 20, 2015, 3:58:29 PM
Yeah, I'm heading down to "solidity" right now, only 8 more levels. lol
Last edited by Shinare on Jul 20, 2015, 4:12:17 PM
So, i also bought a Vertex because of the nice Eva/ES

Which gems should i put in it?
What can i use to link with totems, to gain more dps with it, during my leveling up through the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info