Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Henze wrote:
What can i use to link with totems, to gain more dps with it, during my leveling up through the game?

Added Cold/Lightning
Neeverrrmind.
Last edited by skippyta on Jul 20, 2015, 5:16:35 PM
"
So, i also bought a Vertex because of the nice Eva/ES

Which gems should i put in it?

My noob ish opinion would be to put the 3 auras there saving 50% of your mana for an extra aura. Don't know what to put in that 50% but i recall someone talking about Grace? not sure.

Or does vertex stopped working with auras after last update? not sure
Last edited by Acrovic on Jul 20, 2015, 6:13:28 PM
"
Acrovic wrote:
"

My noob ish opinion would be to put the 3 auras there saving 50% of your mana for an extra aura. Don't know what to put in that 50% but i recall someone talking about Grace? not sure.

Also a noob, but as far as I know, none of the mana reduction stuff applies to auras, because they aren't "cast", they simply "exist". Not sure if it's different with that helmet for some reason, but that would be stupid overpowered imo if it worked.
"
kittycuddler wrote:
"
Acrovic wrote:
"

Also a noob, but as far as I know, none of the mana reduction stuff applies to auras, because they aren't "cast", they simply "exist". Not sure if it's different with that helmet for some reason, but that would be stupid overpowered imo if it worked.

Yes yes, i edited my post before, you are prolly right.
The Vertex doesnt work with Auras
I guess im going to put the Whirling Blades Setup in there
How about dropping block nodes and grab more life/dmg nodes with the flask?

Any idea if it's worth and which routes should be taken in this kind of build in the passive tree?
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
Today i tried Apex of Sacrifice for the first time on tempest. Got annoying enlarging tempest and almost ripped a few times at trio and atziri, but that was awesome. Thanks alot for that build, yotmato, i finally leveled my first 90 hc character.

Spoiler
Last edited by EpicVertigo on Jul 20, 2015, 7:46:49 PM
Strategy
Capping block
The standard block cap is 75%. Key shield block numbers include the following:

Aegis Aurora has a block chance of 32%, the highest of any shield. This requires 43% additional block chance to reach the cap.
Non-unique shields can run from 22 to 33% depending on base and affixes, requiring 42% to 53% additional block chance to reach the cap.
Rathpith Globe is popular due to its spell block. Its block chance is 25%, requiring 50% additional to reach the cap. With The Anvil this decreases to 45% (relative to the raised cap).
Saffell's Frame is popular due to its increase to maximum resistance, but blocks only spells. An average roll (75%) with a Stone of Lazhwar requires 36% additional block chance to reach the cap. With a perfect Rainbowstride as well, this decreases to 26% additional block chance required.

The Bringer of Rain provides 6% additional block chance, legacy variants 15%, making it much easier to reach the cap.
The Anvil provides 8% additional block chance, legacy variants 10%, and raises the cap by 3%; however, it precludes the use of Stone of Lazhwar.
Tempest Shield will provide 3% additional block chance.

Spell block
With Rathpith Globe or Saffell's Frame it only requires Stone of Lazhwar to reach 100% of block chance applied to spells.
Without Stone of Lazhwar he best that can be done is 76% chance to block spells with a perfect Rathpith Globe, Rainbowstride, and The Anvil and 10% spell block on the passive tree. This requires 38% additional block chance from other sources.
Without either of these shields, the best that can be done is 66% with Stone of Lazhwar and Rainbowstride and 10% spell block on the passive tree.
Be the hope of humanity
What's your flask setup look like? Also, in Tempest, when should I switch to the real setup? I'm currently leveling with 100% mana reserved and free Incinerate. Do I need to wait until a certain point to get all the main keystones and block nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info