Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

anyone have an updated tree for this they could post?
💩 There is a lot of rude people that play this game 💩
The build was viable in 2.2, though it was really bad (not even close to top-tiers). With the nerf of the Berserker ascendancy, it lost about 30% damage (as you need to get the Life Leech gem). So it is 30% worse than bad. Not the best choice, huh?

But, well, here is the tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABALfWvrzbWQJfsz-C5C2opAxPVpARsZC-gGDeHt-Kr3vDgwmH1krIRnFuqrQMtfLqusrTNZJ4DQ18vorYvcAaV8mTJ6EvqW5vOyj6f8bviHfjeWi4k8HF-TcB3MEEHNzsGIhC18-E2V8_6-6PGo_6gh5JsUd-L8waPhQghTKnCDLR8NXQ0NsLvTbBgn7i7w7YJEVHSVFfamVNeTlQR1ZIwGa-p-nVBLMZtHXLogAtg-pi8B8VIM2YaPIs6QkzjX6Gs9E2QzHiLNrBLlN07dNvBS1670CgwL-plQz3rK_irQnZykYgWQAAAAA=
Last edited by morterion on May 28, 2016, 9:45:54 AM
thks morterion, hope this can alive after
Hope they buff incinerate.
so any update on this build? miss it so much.
words
Last edited by Nildrem on Feb 6, 2018, 8:45:40 AM
=D =D =D =D

With the addition of 2 items from recent leagues, this build is now, IMO, viable again.

If anybody else still cares I can post about it, damage is still lowish but the build I made frees up enough points to get much more from the tree and also leaves room for 1-2 pure dps jewels without block.
"
Nildrem wrote:
=D =D =D =D

With the addition of 2 items from recent leagues, this build is now, IMO, viable again.

If anybody else still cares I can post about it, damage is still lowish but the build I made frees up enough points to get much more from the tree and also leaves room for 1-2 pure dps jewels without block.

Yes please, i miss so much old incinerate days...
Last edited by Nildrem on Jan 12, 2019, 4:02:27 PM
Spoiler
"
Nildrem wrote:
https://pastebin.com/8bmP4Lyd

k let me know if that PoB import works, never done this before.

So we switch our shield to The Surrender, making up the spell block conversion lost from rathpith with the templar ascendancy and one reckless defense jewel, plus lazhwar thats 100%.

Our new shield has higher block, and the templar ascend has 5% also. Red nightmare in marauder area gives us 13%. The last thing you will need to cap block is elder influenced gloves with at least 3% block, mine have 5 and its ideal but 3 is enough.

Sustain became an issue when spell echo was made to not work with incinerate, which was the main reason i couldnt make this work. We solve with with 3 items. one elreon ring with 6-8 minus, mine is 7. our leech jewel, and ghost reaver of course. but the main one that was added this league is watchers eye. We run Discipline, because ES values were also nerfed awhile back. so grab a watchers eye with "ES gained on Hit while affected by discipline" This mod works with spells, and it doesnt matter that incin is a channel now, every enemy hit will give you ES every time.

only other major change is dropping multi projectiles and using snakepit for one extra, plus cast speed and cold resist. not the best solution, i wish i could figure out a better way to give us a bit more AOE/clear speed but whatever.

let me know what you think.

I get an error message "Invalid tree link (unknown version number '4055470048'", PoB 1.4.74 version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info