Filtration ♦ Item Filter Script Editor ♦ [ v1.2.2 ] ♦ Updated 2019-09-11

Update to 0.9: Muldini just informed me that Stackable Currency and Thrusting One Hand Swords weren't actually removed it was a bug in the game's filter parsing, so I'll be adding those back in 0.10

EAKZOI: Is there a Filtration*.log file in the installation directory? If there is can you PM me a pastebin to the contents of it?

If not - can you try re-installing .NET Framework 4.5.2 ? You should be able to remove it from Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel, and reinstall it using this download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=42643

It's strange that it's just "not doing anything" though - I can only assume that an error is being swallowed somewhere, but none of the code I've written silently swallows errors - they should always throw either a handled exception (for file reading/writing errors) or a fatal exception for all other unhandled errors, and both of these write a Filtration*.log file when the error occurs.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
Last edited by AtomYcX on Jul 15, 2015, 3:40:38 PM
"
AtomYcX wrote:
Update to 0.9: Muldini just informed me that Stackable Currency and Thrusting One Hand Swords weren't actually removed it was a bug in the game's filter parsing, so I'll be adding those back in 0.10

EAKZOI: Is there a Filtration*.log file in the installation directory? If there is can you PM me a pastebin to the contents of it?

If not - can you try re-installing .NET Framework 4.5.2 ? You should be able to remove it from Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel, and reinstall it using this download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=42643

It's strange that it's just "not doing anything" though - I can only assume that an error is being swallowed somewhere, but none of the code I've written silently swallows errors - they should always throw either a handled exception (for file reading/writing errors) or a fatal exception for all other unhandled errors, and both of these write a Filtration*.log file when the error occurs.

That's the problem, there is no "error" it simply doesn't open anything.

I'll look for the .log file and try to send it to you anyways... =)
(right now i'm trying to re-install the .net framework 4.5.2, and the program btw)

I'll update (edit) this post with more info later.

@EDIT:

Yup, anything changed, re-installed .NET, re-installed the filtration 0.9v, nothing changed.

There's no .log file either. What to do =( ?
Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Jul 15, 2015, 5:41:12 PM
great work, im using it thnx!:)
EAKZOI: Hold on for a day or two - I'll knock up a debug build and see if we can't get to the bottom of this :) If it's happening to you there's a chance you aren't the only one given that Filtration's been downloaded 5000+ times now - I'd like to get it fixed!
"
vortex315 wrote:
Question, I can not get Superior Sapphire Flask or Superior Hallowed Life Flask to show up.

I got so far ever other flask with quality % to show up with the filter, but these 2 dont seem to want to. Clearly the other life potions are fine they show so I dont understand what Im doing wrong or what I need to put in for these 2?

I will update if I find out more that dont work!

edit: jade flask qaulity doesnt seem to work either so im guessing granite and all the resist ones are not working. and I have no idea why that 1 life type wont

FYI: this is only about quality on flask search, I dont care for the non quality versions I cant get these to show up with qaulity on them with borders and such!

Anyone know anything about what I posted here? The Quality of those flask I mention do not show up and im pretty sure ive tried all the combos to make them show up.

Edit: add superior divine flask also, 6% one just dropped and was not highlighted at all.
Last edited by vortex315 on Jul 16, 2015, 12:39:23 AM
"
vortex315 wrote:
"
vortex315 wrote:
Question, I can not get Superior Sapphire Flask or Superior Hallowed Life Flask to show up.

I got so far ever other flask with quality % to show up with the filter, but these 2 dont seem to want to. Clearly the other life potions are fine they show so I dont understand what Im doing wrong or what I need to put in for these 2?

edit: jade flask qaulity doesnt seem to work either so im guessing granite and all the resist ones are not working. and I have no idea why that 1 life type wont

FYI: this is only about quality on flask search, I dont care for the non quality versions I cant get these to show up with qaulity on them with borders and such!

Anyone know anything about what I posted here? The Quality of those flask I mention do not show up and im pretty sure ive tried all the combos to make them show up.

Edit: add superior divine flask also, 6% one just dropped and was not highlighted at all.

You'd have to tell us which filter you're using. And probably should be asking in the relevant thread.

If its one you made with Filtration post it somewhere so we can get a look.
"
AtomYcX wrote:
EAKZOI: Hold on for a day or two - I'll knock up a debug build and see if we can't get to the bottom of this :) If it's happening to you there's a chance you aren't the only one given that Filtration's been downloaded 5000+ times now - I'd like to get it fixed!

Haha no worries ^^ Thanks a lot for the support, i'll wait =)

Btw, there's a chance that we get a support to Class items like Vaal or Corrupted items ?
( i really want to make a filter for these )

Ty!
Dream with me !
"
DracoArgentum wrote:
"
vortex315 wrote:
"
vortex315 wrote:

You'd have to tell us which filter you're using. And probably should be asking in the relevant thread.

If its one you made with Filtration post it somewhere so we can get a look.

Sorry I thought it was applied im using filtration v0.9 because this is that forum. But http://imgur.com/BwWa9tv tell me if that pic works, I have all flask on quality of greater than or equal to 1 set. So far the ones I have listed do not show up at all but the others do.

http://pastebin.com/9QQ6Lxzj go all the way to bottom are the qaulity flask lines. If you wanted to see it this way instead of picture. But all I did was load etup and add quality flask to his. They were not working during all of leveling(the ones I listed) So idk if it is something he added that is not allowing them. Thanks for help!

EDIT:!!! I think I figured it out, deleted one line and made a few new ones that read quality >= 0 so it would show plain ones a different color than 1% and up and it worked so far!
Last edited by vortex315 on Jul 16, 2015, 3:20:20 AM
"
Btw, there's a chance that we get a support to Class items like Vaal or Corrupted items ?
( i really want to make a filter for these )
Ty!

Afraid not - the game does't provide a way to distinguish between Corrupted and non-corrupted items with item filters (apart from White sockets, but those are pretty rare in themselves).
Just tested 0.9 The encoding issue is fixed! Thanks AtomYcX. :)

"
vortex315 wrote:

Sorry I thought it was applied im using filtration v0.9 because this is that forum. But http://imgur.com/BwWa9tv tell me if that pic works, I have all flask on quality of greater than or equal to 1 set. So far the ones I have listed do not show up at all but the others do.

http://pastebin.com/9QQ6Lxzj go all the way to bottom are the qaulity flask lines. If you wanted to see it this way instead of picture. But all I did was load etup and add quality flask to his. They were not working during all of leveling(the ones I listed) So idk if it is something he added that is not allowing them. Thanks for help!

EDIT:!!! I think I figured it out, deleted one line and made a few new ones that read quality >= 0 so it would show plain ones a different color than 1% and up and it worked so far!

Looks like you figured it out. But just in case it looks like the issue was these blocks being above the flask section:

"
Show
ItemLevel >= 75
BaseType "Divine Life Flask" "Eternal Life Flask" "Hallowed Life Flask" "Quicksilver Flask" "Granite Flask" "Jade Flask" "Topaz Flask" "Ruby Flask" "Sapphire Flask"

Show
BaseType "Divine Life Flask" "Eternal Life Flask" "Hallowed Life Flask" "Quicksilver Flask" "Granite Flask" "Jade Flask" "Topaz Flask" "Ruby Flask" "Sapphire Flask"

Hide
ItemLevel >= 60
Rarity <= Magic

Those three will all apply to flasks and therefore override the flask quality section at the bottom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info