Filtration ♦ Item Filter Script Editor ♦ [ v1.2.2 ] ♦ Updated 2019-09-11

"
Is there a way to open your script ?

I can't open any scripts that i've made before. I tried using the .exe and the .zip.

How do i do ?

File -> Open Script

P.S. Awesome itemfilter editor \^_^/
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Jul 13, 2015, 3:10:26 PM
I didn't see anywhere information about my question,so...
Is it possible to change "Chest" "Trunk" colors because while they are white they are often missed.
I tried some variations but no luck,i hope someone to help about that.Thanks in advice!
"
Arrowstar wrote:
Is it possible to change "Chest" "Trunk" colors because while they are white they are often missed.
I tried some variations but no luck,i hope someone to help about that.Thanks in advice!

No. That's not "loot".
And if anyone will give you advices about how to re-color "Chest"&"Trunk" - those are hacking (because you'll need to modify "core game" files which is prohibited)
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Arrowstar wrote:

No. That's not "loot".
And if anyone will give you advices about how to re-color "Chest"&"Trunk" - those are hacking (because you'll need to modify "core game" files which is prohibited)

I'm sorry that i didn't seen the difference,thanks for clarifying this to me.
Respect!
Question, I can not get Superior Sapphire Flask or Superior Hallowed Life Flask to show up.

I got so far ever other flask with quality % to show up with the filter, but these 2 dont seem to want to. Clearly the other life potions are fine they show so I dont understand what Im doing wrong or what I need to put in for these 2?

I will update if I find out more that dont work!

edit: jade flask qaulity doesnt seem to work either so im guessing granite and all the resist ones are not working. and I have no idea why that 1 life type wont

FYI: this is only about quality on flask search, I dont care for the non quality versions I cant get these to show up with qaulity on them with borders and such!
Last edited by vortex315 on Jul 14, 2015, 8:30:07 PM
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"

I can't open any scripts that i've made before. I tried using the .exe and the .zip.

How do i do ?

File -> Open Script

P.S. Awesome itemfilter editor \^_^/

It doesn't work, anything happens when i click there.
Dream with me !
Is anyone else having trouble with the Maelström staff? The file is definitely ANSI and loading before I change anything. But if I save with Filtration it won't load in game and I have to use Notepad to replace an upside down ? with ö and resave as ANSI.
"
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
How do i do ?

File -> Open Script

It doesn't work, anything happens when i click there.

Anything? Nothing, maybe?

But that's still not an "answer". And it's very vague "description".
Let's learn how to post your problem in a way it can be solved. And no one would need to use telepathy.

Choose your case:
  • "open script" button is not clickable and doesn't respond
  • i can click the button, but no explorer window appears for me to choose the script from
  • i click the button, explorer window opens but it can't found any scripts
  • i click the button, explorer window opens but it doesn't allow me to choose the script (and my itemfilter HAS the .filter extension)
  • i click the button, explorer window opens but when i choose my script, the program "idles" for a moment and still doesn't open the script
  • else (please, describe the issue in more detailed way)

There is even a "start page" (on program start) where you can see the
"
"welcome to Filtration, to get started either create a new script or open an existing script"
line.
What happens when you click the open an existing script?
New Release 2015-07-15 - 0.9

♦ Fixed a crash when Filtration is blocked by a firewall or other connection issue from checking for updates
♦ Fixed "Usages: 0" being visible in the Theme Editor when editing a non-master theme
♦ Switched the encoding of saved scripts to UTF-8 to fix an issue with items such as "Maelström Staff" not saving correctly (sorry it took this long to get it fixed, DracoArgentum :P)
♦ Added a save check on close to prevent accidental loss of unsaved scripts.
♦ Removed Stackable Currency and Thrusting One Hand Swords from Item Classes lookup data.

Download: https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtration/releases/tag/0.9
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

Choose your case:
  • "open script" button is not clickable and doesn't respond
  • i can click the button, but no explorer window appears for me to choose the script from
  • i click the button, explorer window opens but it can't found any scripts
  • i click the button, explorer window opens but it doesn't allow me to choose the script (and my itemfilter HAS the .filter extension)
  • i click the button, explorer window opens but when i choose my script, the program "idles" for a moment and still doesn't open the script
  • else (please, describe the issue in more detailed way)

There is even a "start page" (on program start) where you can see the
"
"welcome to Filtration, to get started either create a new script or open an existing script"
line.
What happens when you click the open an existing script?

...as I said, Nothing.

Nothing happens when I click "open an existing script".

I click on it, and nothing happens. It doesn't open an explorer window, and I can't throw the .filter file into the software also.

This is definitely my case:
i can click the button, but no explorer window appears for me to choose the script from

I want to open the script i've made before with the filtration program, but nothing happens when I click the link "open an existing script" from the start page.

I've tried with the .rar and .exe versions of the program, and the same problem happens on both.

I even tried to copy every block through ctrl+c / ctrl+v and paste on the software, but i don't think it is possible.

Also, i can't save my scripts btw. (Maybe that's the reason i can't even open it in first place).

My directory is Ok, but i can't save, neither open anything from it.

(and again, i click "Save" or "Save As" and anything happens. The same problem with the "open an existing script", no explorer window, no loading bar, anything.)

I hope this is enough information for you, and thanks a lot for the suppot =)

Keep with the amazing work!

Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Jul 15, 2015, 3:19:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info