Filtration ♦ Item Filter Script Editor ♦ [ v1.2.2 ] ♦ Updated 2019-09-11

New Release 2019-09-11 - 1.2.2

♦ Added Blight League Item Base Types and Item Classes to static data
♦ Adding the first Block Group to a script will now enable Block Groups for the script
♦ Removing the last Block Group from a script will now disable Block Groups for the script

Existing (post 1.0.0) installations should auto update, otherwise available here: https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtration/releases/tag/1.2.2
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
Hello, i have some problem with Filtration.
My windows 10 doesn't find the sound output for Filtration. I can't hear the previous sound when i click on the speaker. In the game the filter and sound work.
Filtration's sound work on my friend's computer.
I use the Filtration v 1.2.2, my net framework is update like my sound's driver. I have already uninstalled and installed Filtration and drivers.

Can you help me ?

I want to say a big thank and congratulation because filtration is a nice work.
with all the new stuff added this league can we get an update please? *-*
"
osna23 wrote:
with all the new stuff added this league can we get an update please? *-*

yup, would be really nice (bump)
since it seems updates have stopped, what are other good editors people are using?
48;49;46;47;58;72;79;83;52;72;52;87;66;87;96;70;86;96;80;89;96;95;90;94;93;83;85;91;95;88;94;92;94;86;83;94;95;95;95;91;94;98;87;88;92;96;89;88;94;96;80;92;94;92;96;84;90;75;86;91;95;94;94;95;95
Updated this for 3.10 please.
"
UncleTilty wrote:
since it seems updates have stopped, what are other good editors people are using?

Nothing comes close to this. It's a shame it isn't getting updated.
He could not have now time for this You must understand this.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
"
"
UncleTilty wrote:

Nothing comes close to this. It's a shame it isn't getting updated.

i dont know, but i still use it and dont have any problems with it. at some point in the past it got updated, so it dont overwrite manually edits, because it didnt control anymore on save, whether or not there are things in the file which the tool didnt know, like it did in the past.

so if you add things like "HasInfluence", which infiltration didnt know, via a text editor, after you set the other things up with filtration know and can, it wont change it anymore "until" you edit this block again. if you change other blocks nothing will happen.

i add every league the new stuff to it and it works fine. and for me there is no other option for it, with the same simplicity and clarity.

filterblade as a example, in my opinion, i dont know, but i would rather use a simple text editor, because its so cluttered in a confusing way. and other tools arent out there too. so .. i still use it, because its faster than my text editor, for creating new base blocks/rules.

ps: i would appreciate an update :P
For people who are looking for a updated version. it got updated for 3.21:

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qgh1au/filtration_fork_for_316/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info