Filtration ♦ Item Filter Script Editor ♦ [ v1.2.2 ] ♦ Updated 2019-09-11

AtomYcX (つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
(つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 3.6 update?
So Im trying to use Neversink's filters with your Filtration. Its probably not supported but I'm running into issues that dont seem to be easily solved with the program. My issue is that in these filters, when they dont want to show a filter they just comment out the code with # such as this

#Show $Recipes->Glassblower->15% %D1
# Quality >= 15
# ItemLevel > 65
# Rarity <= Magic
# BaseType "Flask"
# SetFontSize 36
# SetBorderColor 150 150 150 BORDERCOLOR: Neutral T1
# SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75 255 BACKGROUND: Recipe T2

Doing so creates a block of text inside of Filtration that is editable but with no way to edit out the comments to make it compatible with Filtration. It shows the exact same text just with no comment symbols so we cant actually edit them out.
Last edited by Vindicit on Mar 11, 2019, 9:15:45 PM
"
Vindicit wrote:
So Im trying to use Neversink's filters with your Filtration. Its probably not supported but I'm running into issues that dont seem to be easily solved with the program. My issue is that in these filters, when they dont want to show a filter they just comment out the code with # such as this

#Show $Recipes->Glassblower->15% %D1
# Quality >= 15
# ItemLevel > 65
# Rarity <= Magic
# BaseType "Flask"
# SetFontSize 36
# SetBorderColor 150 150 150 BORDERCOLOR: Neutral T1
# SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75 255 BACKGROUND: Recipe T2

Doing so creates a block of text inside of Filtration that is editable but with no way to edit out the comments to make it compatible with Filtration. It shows the exact same text just with no comment symbols so we cant actually edit them out.

I think I understood what you mean. Filtration parser looks for valid block starts to determine if the block is a disabled block or just a text comment. Currently it is determined by checking if the line after '#' and spaces starts with 'Show' or 'Hide' and whether it is followed by something valid (which is either nothing or some text following '#'). But apparently game supports anything that follows Show|Hide as long as there is a space between them so Filtration needs to be updated. I ll check if i can do it but best would be creating an issue here: https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtration/issues
Hey AtomYcX,

could you please look into the parsing of sections? It seems that the closing part of my section comments somehow end up in Filtration as section headers, although they don't contain the string "Section: ###".

Thanks!
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
The legion update was faster than i thought, thanks for it :D
Maybe you should edit this thread. Still says Updated 2018-12-06
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 6, 2019, 3:32:13 PM
Any chance of adding Veiled Item true/false please?
will this get updated for 3.8?
please *-*
Last edited by osna23 on Sep 5, 2019, 10:53:23 AM
Thank you..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info