Teaser of Upcoming Act Four Content

"
Kosmajster wrote:
Ooooh sweet !

Im gonna kill her for every troll mantle dropped and chanced.

SHAVS REVENGE INCOMING ! muhahahahahaha ]:->

ps.(stupid idea?) : She should drop divination cards that give shavs <<<

*Infernal Mantle
"
Chris wrote:
In a few weeks we'll be updating the Closed Beta of The Awakening with new areas, monsters, boss fights and more!

In a few weeks it's july already and then act4 is still in cb. That is just horrible! ;(
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Much thanks.

"
StrayYoshi wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Are you changing the tree any more? Other than adding in some flavor gem slots, the tree is the least changed i've seen it in an expansion ever. How about changing the tree?

For those who haven't seen:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/38lthu/cb_spoiler_passive_skill_tree_changes_201565/
Shavronne made Brutus, who, new revamped, has caused my level 10s much pain. She will pay for her crimes
I was always expecting Shavronne to be hot looking and bossy thaumaturge like Piety - very majestic and confident. I mean, her voice is very cool and her wrappings are one of the most desired and best looking items in the game. I've seen the picture of her before among other Act 4 bosses and was surprised, slightly disappointed. Eventhough I accept the way she looks and like her dress and crown, she does look very tiny here on the screenshot compared to a Ranger, and I hope she is capable of more than killing us with flying books and some lightning in library-like settings. I wonder if she has a second form.
I'm definitely looking forward to see this fight and hear her monologue.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
gesichtspalme wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
visiON123 wrote:

Scion is a strong and empowered woman, she is not objectified in game. Drawing attention to empowered women is a good thing.

Anita Sarkeesian? is that you? Sure sounds like you....

Look at the name of his Guild. He's from 4chan and you're all getting trolled.
He'll probably go "HA I WAS ONLY PRETENDING :^)" in a few pages.

Right, explain to me again how women's rights in ANY WAY AT ALL is trolling.

[Removed by Support]
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
Last edited by Rachel on Jun 5, 2015, 11:24:19 AM
"
crimsion wrote:
oh i've done the math already i've got a toon that can run 8 auras on beta without enlighten

That's BS. Prove it. Show the EXACT build in the offline tree. We are waiting. Unless you are calling Heralds Auras, which won't do you much after the nerfs yesterday, and even then, I doubt the 8 claim.
"
jaredh wrote:
"
crimsion wrote:
oh i've done the math already i've got a toon that can run 8 auras on beta without enlighten

That's BS. Prove it. Show the EXACT build in the offline tree. We are waiting. Unless you are calling Heralds Auras, which won't do you much after the nerfs yesterday, and even then, I doubt the 8 claim.

There are only a few aura nodes and you can easily get them all, granting a total of 38% less mana reduced (the following is not a build, just all aura nodes)
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDXwOPBRxFy8Ziho4Go8c3B0UHaoksCcLKPoqmC2oL286UkZxVdZXyVnzX7BhUmTnZp5vnnC7cg9yqX_GgKSDCYO2hmCG0Y9GkFWTJ5u1pwisqrGQtAy31riTvorBxcM6ykrK09kL2RPbWeGI6hjquuvu7BjvTvba9zL46_rS-wn-SQ==.
Another 8 from Alpha's Howl, 2 from Conqueror's Efficiency and 3 Auras in Prism Guardian:
https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/#kA-Mc/QdtyGl3/DK4eXNr/VTe
If you actually use Enlighten you can swap the Purities with Anger/Haste/Hatred to have more life.
Another question if it makes sense, but it's possible.
Last edited by Vexra on Jun 5, 2015, 11:57:47 AM
Pretty awesome keep up the amazing work GGG
Shavronne! You very existent is a tumor upon Wraeclaust. Your torment ends HERE!

I swear if she has all the Shavronne's Wrappings Mods...
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info