Teaser of Upcoming Act Four Content

del
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Jun 5, 2015, 6:28:54 AM
"
macdre wrote:
"
Ntk wrote:
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

Lol payment plans... you mean $1100/6 = $183.3333ugetitgj So, you have probably already made atleast 1 payment im assuming.. GGG you've got them by the cohones, just tell them you do not currently have the capability to do a refund as it was removed much like reduced mana affecting auras :)

seriously though, either this kid just trolled me super hard, or parents need to really keep track of their credit cards and actually check their statements. Maybe they are just so rich they are above that sort of poor people thing. Keeping track of your money? Pshhh.. thats for those poor people who can't afford a highgate payment plan. We are above that sort of thing.

Seriously, Kiddo, your mom(s) or dad(s) are going to be very dissapointed when they see you and your brother (who could possibly secretely wish he was your sister like chris jenner) spent $2200 on their black card.

-- On a side note, question to you bank guys.

So I rattle canned my purple becu visa card black, but when I try to purchase the Highgate supporter pack, it keeps saying insufficient funds? I thought black cards were supposed to have no limit? Perhaps GGG support might have an answer for this? I'm sure its just a mistake on GGG's end.

Haha, really, quite a story you have there. We're both on our thirties and we have both our own families. We just happen to play games has a hobby, coming back from the days of quakeworld / quake 3.

When it comes to supporting the game, we'd gladly support the game because we both thought they were heading on the right direction, but it's WoW all over again.

Some guy took my words out of context, I've never said melee used AA. That's ridiculous.

To be fair, I might just quite posting here all around, truth be told, the Fanboys post here and the real man post on Reddit. It's a tad sad to see GGG farting in the woods and all of you calling it Art.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
so when is act4 released???
Can't WAIT!!!!
"
Ntk wrote:
"
crimsion wrote:
"
Ntk wrote:
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

not needing reduced mana for each aura which means less sockets used is a buff and the % the auras reserve was lowered make is even easier to run auras so that you don't need the enlighten the enlighten changes are there so that if you really want to push how many auras you can run to its max as a summoner i love this change i was always starved for sockets now i have a whole item i can use to run something else if i choose. As for arctic armour it was far too strong in that the fact most builds would run it just because if they didn't they would be a lot weaker then if they didn't and at a disadvantage to the ppl that did use it

Most builds? Which most builds? Only casters and some ranged builds like wanders, which had to invest a ton of gear / passives to make it work? To have it has the only stun chaining protection outside of an amulet / southern passive node? Get your facts straight and drop the fanboysm.

I'm not even going to use math to prove you wrong with the enlighten changes/drawbacks/rich and poor difference, I will leave that to you, If you are keen on exercising your mind outside the summoning box.

There are other methods of avoiding stun or utilizing it. You should count all methods not just ones you consider useful. Here's a commonly used example for low life builds

Peace.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Jun 5, 2015, 7:30:29 AM
My father always told me that books could never hurt you, this game has proven him wrong, and this is why I've always preferred playing gamed than reading!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Shavronne.

I have a feeling this will surpass even the Daresso fight, which already looks awesome.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Ntk wrote:
It's a tad sad to see GGG farting in the woods and all of you calling it Art.

I dunno about you but I'd be fine to call it art as long as GGG did some concept art for it first
IGN shdowe
Nice screenshot! Alternate Art for Ball Lightning incoming??
Please do not assume or insinuate that Reddit is filled with intellectuals and only here, this single spot on the internet, is where someone with a crazy point of view can express their thoughts.

It's very ignorant. People are just people man. The internet just let's you know where you fall amongst everybody else.

"
Ntk wrote:
"
macdre wrote:
"
Ntk wrote:

Lol payment plans... you mean $1100/6 = $183.3333ugetitgj So, you have probably already made atleast 1 payment im assuming.. GGG you've got them by the cohones, just tell them you do not currently have the capability to do a refund as it was removed much like reduced mana affecting auras :)

seriously though, either this kid just trolled me super hard, or parents need to really keep track of their credit cards and actually check their statements. Maybe they are just so rich they are above that sort of poor people thing. Keeping track of your money? Pshhh.. thats for those poor people who can't afford a highgate payment plan. We are above that sort of thing.

Seriously, Kiddo, your mom(s) or dad(s) are going to be very dissapointed when they see you and your brother (who could possibly secretely wish he was your sister like chris jenner) spent $2200 on their black card.

-- On a side note, question to you bank guys.

So I rattle canned my purple becu visa card black, but when I try to purchase the Highgate supporter pack, it keeps saying insufficient funds? I thought black cards were supposed to have no limit? Perhaps GGG support might have an answer for this? I'm sure its just a mistake on GGG's end.

Haha, really, quite a story you have there. We're both on our thirties and we have both our own families. We just happen to play games has a hobby, coming back from the days of quakeworld / quake 3.

When it comes to supporting the game, we'd gladly support the game because we both thought they were heading on the right direction, but it's WoW all over again.

Some guy took my words out of context, I've never said melee used AA. That's ridiculous.

To be fair, I might just quite posting here all around, truth be told, the Fanboys post here and the real man post on Reddit. It's a tad sad to see GGG farting in the woods and all of you calling it Art.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info