Teaser of Upcoming Act Four Content

GGG, how are these timelines working out?

In a few weeks for the 2nd half(but maybe not even all) of Act 4?

What new maps are you releasing?

I know from watching streams that you've bumped up the levels of end game maps, but i have't seen a post on that, or much other info.

How about buffs and nerfs to gems?

Are you changing the tree any more? Other than adding in some flavor gem slots, the tree is the least changed i've seen it in an expansion ever. How about changing the tree?

If your plan is to release a brand new half of an act in 3 weeks, then the live game in 4, you are simply aiming too high.

For the most part we aren't going to mind if you back up the release date a few weeks, but you gotta give the fans something here.

"
visiON123 wrote:
"
Kilvoctu wrote:

"
visiON123 wrote:

Yes, women's rights.
*Looks at signature*
"IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)"

Yes, sure thing VisiON123.

Oh, and don't think I don't see your level 75 Templar named ScionHasTheNicestRack.

Scion is a strong and empowered woman, she is not objectified in game. Drawing attention to empowered women is a good thing.

Anita Sarkeesian? is that you? Sure sounds like you....
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
visiON123 wrote:

Scion is a strong and empowered woman, she is not objectified in game. Drawing attention to empowered women is a good thing.

Anita Sarkeesian? is that you? Sure sounds like you....

Look at the name of his Guild. He's from 4chan and you're all getting trolled.
He'll probably go "HA I WAS ONLY PRETENDING :^)" in a few pages.
The dumb is strong in this one
If some of the new areas and bosses don't get out there soon, you are missing a huge opportunity for feedback and bug reporting. Getting the stuff out mid June when you are hoping for a release anytime in July let alone early July is pushing it.
Shavronne!
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Are you changing the tree any more? Other than adding in some flavor gem slots, the tree is the least changed i've seen it in an expansion ever. How about changing the tree?

For those who haven't seen:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/38lthu/cb_spoiler_passive_skill_tree_changes_201565/
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
We have to do a reading contest? C'mon man!

seriously: i love the new boss-designs. Good job.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
Ntk wrote:

To be fair, I might just quite posting here all around, truth be told, the Fanboys post here and the real man post on Reddit. It's a tad sad to see GGG farting in the woods and all of you calling it Art.

*tips fedora*
ProjectPT was right.
Ok.. whatever..

duh

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Is it more areas to Act4 ???? OMG NICEEEEE CHRIS!!
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info