Teaser of Upcoming Act Four Content

Let us see a video!
🐢
900MB new content already downloaded hype !!! best game ever from time of dinosaurs! :D

I play only beta now, live servers dont exist for me any more... Beta is different game, so better so much harder! xD
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
PLEASE RELEASE THE GAME SOON! I AM SO BORED!!!!!!!! <3

Ball Lightning Alternate Skill Effect?!
yea
"
crimsion wrote:
"
Ntk wrote:
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

not needing reduced mana for each aura which means less sockets used is a buff and the % the auras reserve was lowered make is even easier to run auras so that you don't need the enlighten the enlighten changes are there so that if you really want to push how many auras you can run to its max as a summoner i love this change i was always starved for sockets now i have a whole item i can use to run something else if i choose. As for arctic armour it was far too strong in that the fact most builds would run it just because if they didn't they would be a lot weaker then if they didn't and at a disadvantage to the ppl that did use it

no its not a buff, at all. Builds that could run 2x 60% auras and fuel skills off a small amount of unreserved mana now need a lvl4 enlighten to work like that. Even my bm gem cyclone builds run grace + hatred, atm they have a small amount of unreserved mana so while cyclone is linked to bm, my leapslam, enduring cry etc are not, now Its reserving 100% mana it means I have to use a bm gem for every single active skill I have, that will cost me many more slots... unless I have a lvl4 enlighten... in which case I end up in the same boat of losing 1 gem slot.

Its literally the worst change to the game I think theyve ever made, and while I kind of cringe at the way that guy posted what he did ultimately it is a diabolical change to the game and its caused me to no longer have any faith in this dev team at all. To put that much weight on such a corrupted rare gem, to make the way you can run auras some rich mans thing and not something the rich and poor alike can rely on... shame on them, shame on them for such awful, misguided changes. all for what? Because a few kids on twitch asked if something could be done to make enlighten and enhance as desired as empower? Pathetic imo.

As for arctic armour being too strong... k, that tells me you just dont really know what you are saying, most builds would run it? you needed to run an AA that was at least lvl22+ with inner force before it even did anything worth talking about, if you dont know that you dont know the game, real talk. Dont want to be horrible about it, dont want to be personal, but arctic armour was pretty crap unless you had it running at lvl25+ with all the buff nodes, at which point it was mediocre at best.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jun 5, 2015, 7:06:10 PM
That build in the screenshot looks amazing, 3 mana pots, anger(not turned on) + poison arrow. And is that explosive or burning arrow?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Another Master i guess...
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
crimsion wrote:
"
Ntk wrote:
It's all sunshine and Rainbows, but both me and my brother already canceled out Highgate supporter payment plans until you undo the recent ridiculous changes to game: reduced mana changes to an expensive and rare gem and the totally retarded new Arctic Armour.

You're not getting a single penny from us, unless you drop the blizzard mindset of homonocrap in the game. Did you hire ghostcrawler to balance your game or what?

not needing reduced mana for each aura which means less sockets used is a buff and the % the auras reserve was lowered make is even easier to run auras so that you don't need the enlighten the enlighten changes are there so that if you really want to push how many auras you can run to its max as a summoner i love this change i was always starved for sockets now i have a whole item i can use to run something else if i choose. As for arctic armour it was far too strong in that the fact most builds would run it just because if they didn't they would be a lot weaker then if they didn't and at a disadvantage to the ppl that did use it

no its not a buff, at all. Builds that could run 2x 60% auras and fuel skills off a small amount of unreserved mana now need a lvl4 enlighten to work like that. Even my bm gem cyclone builds run grace + hatred, atm they have a small amount of unreserved mana so while cyclone is linked to bm, my leapslam, enduring cry etc are not, now Its reserving 100% mana it means I have to use a bm gem for every single active skill I have, that will cost me many more slots... unless I have a lvl4 enlighten... in which case I end up in the same boat of losing 1 gem slot.

Its literally the worst change to the game I think theyve ever made, and while I kind of cringe at the way that guy posted what he did ultimately it is a diabolical change to the game and its caused me to no longer have any faith in this dev team at all. To put that much weight on such a corrupted rare gem, to make the way you can run auras some rich mans thing and not something the rich and poor alike can rely on... shame on them, shame on them for such awful, misguided changes. all for what? Because a few kids on twitch asked if something could be done to make enlighten and enhance as desired as empower? Pathetic imo.

As for arctic armour being too strong... k, that tells me you just dont really know what you are saying, most builds would run it? you needed to run an AA that was at least lvl22+ with inner force before it even did anything worth talking about, if you dont know that you dont know the game, real talk. Dont want to be horrible about it, dont want to be personal, but arctic armour was pretty crap unless you had it running at lvl25+ with all the buff nodes, at which point it was mediocre at best.

Yeah, this. I agree with exactly all of this.

However, if you look at my signature, there's something I'm much more upset about, which is the reason I am never going to support again (though I had already bought this Vaal pack when it came to light): the item loss bug that GGG refuses to reimburse people for. The way they have completely failed to address it is 100% amoral.
So, the game already got:
King Kaom for Marauder,
Daresso for Duelist,
Voll for Templar
then
Shavronne for witch,
next
Maligaro for shadow
Doedre for ranger,
and Malachai or Piety for scion.

I want to see new armor set from the common one to rare.

A new class from the Maraketh would nice, if there is one.
But looking forward like
Maraketh ranger,
Maraketh marauder,
Maraketh shadow,etc

Because it looks odd, the game had a marauder from Karui, but exile to the continent that in the past almost been conquered.
And in the library, also mention the workers or slaves worked in the mine of Highgate consist of Karui and Maraketh....?

Last but not least, Maraketh Armor, that would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info